Chavez vs. Mosley @ 135

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by BobDigi5060, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Longhhorn71

Longhhorn71 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Mosley at LtWeight had a deadly body attack. Would be interesting to see what Chavez does when Mosley starts banging Chavez's body.

2. Mod-Mania

Mod-Mania Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Chavez would bang Mosley's body even worse that's what he'd do.

3. Flash24

Flash24 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Chavez , as some have said Mosley was their to be hit, and didn't get the most out of his physical gifts of speed and reflexes. Chavez was a machine in his prime. Chavez wouldn't need to track Mosley down, Mosley would be there trading with Chavez. Chavez though is more defensively sound on the inside, he would be methodical, break Mosley down, by the 7th or 8thrd, Mosley would be out of Ideas and the mugging would began. Mosley would survive, but the dec would be unanimous for Chavez.

young griffo likes this.
  4. Xplosive

Xplosive Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Chavez is not stopping Mosley.

Jay1990 and Jpreisser like this.
  5. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    I loved Chavez. I think he was great, although I think Mosley fought better top competition than Chavez. Chavez fought greats, but he started to struggle when he did a little. Juan LaPorte.. later. Edwin, not really great. Hector finished. Mosley fought top guys and had that inside strength and handspeed which would have outset the power of Chavez. I think he stops Chavez in the later rounds .

6. Flash24

Flash24 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    While I don't agree with you at all, Why do you believe he stops Chavez while punchers the caliber of Rasario, Ramirez, and Mayweather barely made him blink.