Chris Eubanks Jnr signs with....

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Jan 9, 2021.

1. EJC83

EJC83 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    ASWAD are his boys, cutting edge, experimental Reggae

2. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    It probably reflects Eddie and Barry's determination not to have to deal with any negotiations direct with Jr or his old man.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  3. nurological

nurological Boxing Addict Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Yeah I think the GGG fiasco ended any working relationship with Hearn and Snr

Breazer5678 likes this.
  4. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    This way anytime a question needs resolving Eddie can go out on a massive bender with Kalle and take sufficient colombian marching powder to deal with whatever' fresh insanity has come out of Senior's bonce.

nurological and Wizbit1013 like this.
  5. destruction

destruction Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    His return fight will be Murata.

Chris is an exciting fighter to watch against the right style. Ie, Not a boxer who has a good jab and good range control/good mover.

His lack of boxing IQ to have learnt how to get inside a jab, or have success at range. Is down to his massive ego and arrogance, which means he is a very bad trainer and doesnt learn from a trainer. At age 31, he is what he is now.

His superb engine, determination and decent chin see him through against many fighters.

ipitythefool, pow and Inglis_1 like this.
  6. dellboi94

dellboi94 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Good move imo, at Sauerland, it doesn't really stop him fighting any of the champs. Sauerland have worked with Frank, Eddie, PBC etc. The fight to make is against Murata imo, who was the full WBA title at 160.

7. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Jr needs to get ranked by the WBO and try to get a title shot for a vacant strap against an Isufi Isuferson, John Thompson or Liam Williams type guy. Andrade might have to give up the 160 strap when he beats BJS.

Stay the hell away from Charlo for the time being
    Murata is a much more winnable fight, although he is still an olympic gold medalist, with size and can punch.

8. EJC83

EJC83 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Nearly five years on from losing his pen

Classic Eubank Jnr, waiting until a fighter is in the twilight of their career, I still would 100% back GGG to jab this tool to peices

Heisenberg and Wizbit1013 like this.
  9. nurological

nurological Boxing Addict Full Member

May 25, 2012
    I wouldn't blame him, his Dad and his Mrs royally ****ed that up.

10. Donald Donaldson

Donald Donaldson Member Full Member

Oct 1, 2020
    I would one million % back and expect this current version of Golovkin to beat Eubank Jr as the gap in every single area excluding age is just so big it's almost ridiculous.

Eubanks engine or punch output will not do him any favors in a Golovkin fight, he's not a big puncher at all and Golovkin' s jaw is pure granite so I expect him to be in for a tough and very pain full night in the unlikely event that they will ever meet in the right.

11. Bulldog24

Bulldog24 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Now I’m sure he wishes he listened to his father.