Deontay Wilder hinting at suspicous event

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Boxing First, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Boxing First

Boxing First youtube.com/channel/UCM4RAP57DFWBjQQn2E-MDVw Full Member

Jan 9, 2020
    15 minutes before getting in the ring with Tyson Fury? Any ideas?

This content is protected

Dance84 and im sparticus like this.
  2. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    He's talking ****. "There's loads of stuff that happened before the fight bu..bu..but I don't want to talk about it"
    Would of had so much more respect for Wilder if he just said the better man won on the night and I'll be back.

EDIT: Good video mate, they are improving each time I see them. Keep doing your thing and stick with it. I hope nothing but success for you @Boxing First

DON1, Scissors, Sugar 88 and 6 others like this.
  3. Boxing First

Jan 9, 2020
    Its just not in his DNA to accept the loss, that will be his downfall. If hes not willing to admit it then he cant learn from it!

channy, Thor Odinson and Potwash like this.
  4. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    The more I've watched the fight the more I'm sure that something didn't seem right for wilder. But saying that, thus is the game. This is one if the reasons why boxing is the hardest sport in the world.
    If u remember Lee Selby went to fight one of his mandatorys a few days after his mother's passing.
    The show goes on im afraid, unless ur injured but even then, fighters have got into the ring with big injurys, which occurred in camp. In fact , when wilders coach Mark breland fought for a world title, he got in the ring with a bust up right hand.
    In boxing you need skills and will, in the face of adversity. Oh and a bit if luck!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    DJN16, Potwash, andrewe and 2 others like this.
  5. Boxing First

Jan 9, 2020
    Thanks Potwash it means a lot. I think im slowly cracking the YouTube code and its people like yourself who supported me from day 1 that has helped me get this far, and hopefully further!

6. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    He's completely delusional and I've lost all respect for the man. He boxed absolutely fine until he took that heavy right hand on the ear. He never recovered from that shot and now he's blaming anything and everything for feeling differently in the fight. It's the only way he can justify taking a beating and it's absolutely classless.

Let's not forget he had a load of excuses for his lucky draw in the first fight. "Tyson Fury faced the worst Deontay Wilder" is exactly what he said after the first fight. Now he's telling us he wasn't even there for the second fight :D

Pathetic behaviour from a champion.

7. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I never rated him, thought he was full of it and I thought the suit capped it all off.... until I read a headline somewhere where he said “Fury is not the champion”. I didn’t bother reading it because I assumed it’s more of his bull ****. Now this.... **** him.

Boxing First and Skyver like this.
  8. Boxing First

Jan 9, 2020
    His fans didn't help, crying like little girls making any excuse other than saying fair play Fury lets go again.

Wizbit1013 and Here's Johnny like this.
  9. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    He's been shown up which is understandably hard to take. When Lewis was stopped by Rahman he was obviously gutted but he could always say 'I've beaten Holyfield, Tua, McCall, Golota, Briggs, Bruno, Ruddock, Mercer, Grant; I'm obviously not useless and I can obviously beat this guy in a rematch.'

What's Wilder's comeback? He's beaten Ortiz and, er, Sergei Liakhovich?

10. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Yes mate. One good thing about AJ is he took his defeat like like a man.

11. Boxing First

Jan 9, 2020
    Humble in defeat, kept quite, trained his arse off and won the rematch. Thats the way to do it!

12. haileris

haileris New Member Full Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Probably worth a thread on classy fighters. See Prograis after his fight with Taylor.

Potwash, DJN16, Holler and 3 others like this.
  13. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    He got smashed to bits by a man 3 stone heavier than him, it happens. The end.

Thor Odinson and Here's Johnny like this.
  14. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    He's going to claim someone cast as spell on him. Just watch. He said that he was a "zombie" in there. Remember, he believes in this voodoo ****. When he uses that word, he is not talking about Walking Dead type zombies.

Mark my words. He is that bat**** crazy and just plain stupid.

15. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    It doesn’t surprise me all this excuse making tbh. This from the same guy who’s said he wants a body on his record. The guy is just a bit of a ***** all things considered. Couldn’t just take his beating like a man and maintain some sort of pride.