Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bigtime9, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Ramshall1

Ramshall1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 16, 2007
    he is still a coward, and you are still a butnuzzler.

I will always respect the guy who has the courage to try to back up his words than the one who talks and has no intention of even trying to back his talk up. But go on and cheer for the loud talking coward, says alot about you.

2. BigReg

BigReg Broad Street Bully Full Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Do you think the DLH is a coward too?

3. Ramshall1

May 16, 2007
    Why would I?

4. BigReg

Jun 26, 2007
    You said you like guys that back up their word. DLH said he would make the fight rough and would be warned by the reff. None of this ever happened. He also said that he was healthy going into the fight, then said his shoulder was injured after he lost. The guy complains incesently after almost every loss. He was on the ground crying and pounding the ground against Hopkins, and did more running against Tito than I've ever seen from Floyd. Personally, I don't think anyone who participates in a sport as physically brutal as boxing is a coward(especially when they have as much money as Floyd or Oscar). However, you seem to think differently.

5. Ramshall1

May 16, 2007
    He did try to make it a rough fight, coulda and shoulda tried more but he did TRY.

I agree its BS when fighters "come up" with injuries after the fact - dont know if that makes one a "coward" though.

He got KO'd by Hops, no shame in that.

He ran for 3 rounds against Tito and gets plenty of deserved flack for it. . . Fraud ran for 12 rounds against the likes of Baldomir, pretty sad for a #1 p4p boxer IMO.

Fraud left money on the table and came up with BS excuses to duck Margarito. . . he consistantly says he's gonna stand toe to toe etc etc and has absolutely no intention of even trying to back up his mouth - thats a coward in my book.

6. BigReg

Jun 26, 2007
    Floyd has stood toe to toe in plenty of fights. However, it would be stupid to do that against a guy who outweighs him by 10+ pounds especially given his skillset. Before the fight, Floyd is going to do what he has to do to sell tickets. During the fight though, he has to do what he has to do to win the fight. Boxing is definately not a sport for cowards. There's no way Floyd could be in this sport and acclompish what he's accomplished by being a coward. It just doesn't work that way.

7. Ramshall1

May 16, 2007
    James Toney told RJJ before their fight "put your track shoes on biitch"
    RJ retorted - "thats my game"
    He didnt have to lie to sell tickets.

DLH brought in the PPV buys anyway, Fraud didnt need to lie to get more money. . . but I guess he's that greedy that he would make himself out to be a coward.

If this were the only thing then that would be one thing but he clearly ducked Margarito, left money on the tabel and made BS excuses.

He accused Shane of ducking him his entire career! As if when Shane was ruling the LW division he would have turned down the fight. At least when Shane turned down Floyd he didnt resort to disparaging him as a fighter.

FMJ had three big money options Cotto/Shane/Hatton . . . he clearly took the path of least resistance in the 140 lb Hatton.

I dont throw the word "coward" around lightly, but he's earned it IMO.

8. BigReg

Jun 26, 2007
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just think it's a mistake a professional boxer a coward. And you should amend your big money options to Shane and Hatton. Those two are much bigger fights than Cotto in terms of money. Also, Floyd and Hatton where hammering out a deal before Margarito lost to Williams(remember, Cotto was suppposed to fight Margarito had he won)

9. Ramshall1

May 16, 2007
    yup, we can simply disagree on that point.

I think Cotto is right up there as far as popularity and in turn money, with the PR fans.

Lets put the Cotto thing in context . . .everyone sayd Fraud wanted to fight Baldy for the precious linear title instead of Margarito. . . well he pissed away the 8 mil offer from AM before the Baldy-Gatti fight took place. . .there was a decent chance Gatti outboxed Baldy and theres no interest in a FMJ-Gatti rematch. . . Im sure if he wanted Cotto he would left the options open until after the PW-AM fight .. . a halfway smart businessman does that - but he had every intention on taking the path of least resistance of the three Shane/Cotto/Hatton big money fights.

10. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    :lol: :good

11. Lance_Uppercut

Lance_Uppercut ESKIMO Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Answer this. If you sparred someone and they basically handled you with ease. How quickly would you be to get into a unification bout with them if you really didn't need to?:deal

12. bigtime9

bigtime9 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 11, 2006
    why unify with spaddie:deal I mean spadafora wasn't even in the top 30 p4p at the time, he was a paper champ getting gift decisions in pittsburgh. why do you think HBO never jumped on the spadafora wagon, they knew spaddie was feather fisted, and had bad stamina. Spadafora was crying for years about making weight and now we know why:deal

once again I ask the haters to step up and prove floyd ducked spaddie, because based on their careers you all look stupid ( which is not that hard to do in most of your cases:lol: )

13. C Money

C Money Paul McCloskey Full Member

Feb 8, 2007
    STFU BITCHTIME, you define STUPID!!

Hbo showed Spat several times and he won Mosley's vacated title by SHUTOUT and dominated.

You're the biggest ****ing idiot this forum has ever seen, and guess what ***** boy? I got a little suprise coming this next week. Cant wait to hear you're ****ing ******ed stammering at that point:lol: :lol: :good

The proof is already THERE, the time line's PBF's back and forth between 30 and 35 until he could get Castillo and duck Spat.

14. Slicknick56

Slicknick56 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2005
    who the hell are you? Paul Spadafora's Narcotics Anonymous sponsor? shut the **** up already holy ****.

15. C Money

C Money Paul McCloskey Full Member

Feb 8, 2007
    To those talking about "we're talking about sparring"

YEAH, we are, BECAUSE FLOYD WOULDNT MAKE THE REAL FIGHT!!!!