Dilian Whyte is a bad liar

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by UmarIFLUmar, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Mickc

Mickc Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Whyte did not become WBC mandatory until Wilder beat Breazeale which was in May 2019 ! All this BS about Whyte being waiting around for multiple years to get the title shot is rubbish. Whyte then got KOd and lost the mandatory slot to Povetkin in August 2020.Whyte then beat Povetkin in the rematch in March 2021. Whyte has been WBC mandatory for 7 Month's !!

roughdiamond likes this.
  2. gmurphy

gmurphy Land of the corrupt, home of the robbery! banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2013
    That's a point but at the time no one could believe american bum breazeale was made mando out of no where after whtye had had a few eliminators already. Seemed like a joke

3. Mickc

Nov 28, 2015
    That is all true but Breazeale was still named the WBC mandatory. Whyte has nobody but himself to blame,he ducked the Ortiz fight which was for the WBC mandatory slot as well as him also ducking Pulev which was for the IBF mandatory slot .

4. gmurphy

gmurphy Land of the corrupt, home of the robbery! banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2013
    I agree to that but the wbc still ****ed him about and if wilder was still champion they would have no intention of ever giving him a shot

Finkel likes this.
  5. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    I am a Whyte fan. It's looking more and more obvious that he's not injured. I've had all descriptions of shoulder problems and surgery. If he's just had surgery, there's no way he's going to be sitting there and moving his arms around like that, even with a minor operation.

6. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Whyte like many boxers has niggling shoulder issues, he will probably need surgery at some point in his life unless he quits boxing soon. Usyk is the same. Fury has elbow and ankle issues. He almost broke his ankle when he first knocked Wilder down in the last fight. Rolled it right over.

It's probably a constant niggle Whyte has in camp. He could fight but is milking it.

7. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    I wonder if the “injury” still had occured had he gotten the fight with Arreola who was the original target instead of Wallin?

DaRealJT likes this.
  8. teddybaldock

teddybaldock Active Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Whyte turned brezeale down to become the mandatory that’s why. Whytes fault

9. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Anyway I'm buying tickets to see this fight live for sure fo sure.

10. Finkel

Finkel Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 10, 2020
    And when did this happen?

Whyte called out Breazeale multiple times over the years. The first time was back in February 2017, Whyte had already won an eliminator and Stiverne was scheduled to fight Povetkin for the interim title and become the mandatory. So Whyte called out Breazeale for the Silver title.
    Lower ranked Breazeale avoided Whyte like the plague, choosing low ranked Molina in an eliminator (who got banned by UKAD) instead of fighting Whyte.

11. Finkel

Feb 10, 2020
    The WBC called Breazeale mandatory because they are a corrupt organization. Whyte fought his eliminator in 2016. First Stiverne should have fought Whyte for Mandatory position in 2017, he chose low ranked Breazeale with WBC blessing. Then Breazeale should have fought an eliminator against Whyte, but Breazeale chose low ranked Molina with WBC blessing. Add to that Molina was banned by UKAD at the time of their eliminator. Then to make matters worse, WBC rewrote history and said it was a final eliminator and Breazeale was the mandatory. So Whyte refused a fight to become "second mandatory" against Ortiz, because the WBC were obliged to give him Breazeale, and you think that's on him.
    You joker.

So this idea that Whyte did this to himself is hilariously inaccurate. Plus the IBF has nothing to do with the WBC from what I remember.

I get it, you don't like Whyte. But try not to make **** up

kriszhao likes this.
  12. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    He does great impressions of Chisora however.

13. Mickc

Nov 28, 2015
    Try not to make **** up ! :duh The WBC call the shots not you,it’s after all there Organisation.I don’t dislike Whyte so stop making assumptions to suit your own agenda. No matter what the story or who to believe or blame,the simple fact is that Whyte refused the Ortiz fight and had he took it would have left him in a more favourable position than he did with the WBC. As for the IBF not having nothing to do with the WBC from what you conveniently remember, this also adds weight to Whyte as a serial ducker. We all know as no doubt that you also know that Whyte ducked the Pulev fight when Hearn lost the purse bid and the fight would then not be held in the UK. Which now brings us to Whyte v Wallin,another duck ! Who is really the Joker ! Lol

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  14. Finkel

Feb 10, 2020
    You must be a scat fetishist.

The WBC are taking a massive dump in fans mouths and you are begging for more.:asskisser

It's quite easy to chart their corruption, or you can continue pretending it isn't happening and keep spouting your anti Whyte bollocks.

I've already shown how you are talking utter crap about Ortiz. But you keep repeating your nonsense hoping it will stick.

As for Pulev and the IBF final eliminator. I agree, but you need to connect it to the WBC. Whyte "ducked" Pulev to fight Parker. The WBC sanctioned this fight against Parker for the vacant WBC international title. So you need to rethink that objection.

And, yes Whyte likely is ducking Wallin. That is the position I also hold, but you are extrapolating your own alternative version of reality, because a fighter you don't like might finally get his long over due WBC title shot.

You Joker;)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    kriszhao likes this.
  15. Mickc

Nov 28, 2015
    Show me where I have ever said on this forum or anywhere else that I dislike Whyte ? You mention corruption,ok then what about Whytes failed test for numerous steroids that was slipped under the carpet for the Rivas fight,are you pretending that did not happen and only the WBC are corrupt and then keep spouting your anti WBC bollocks. Long over due title shot lol ! He could have also fought for the other 4 belts but again he didn’t he refused it :)