Dillian Whyte tests positive for banned substance

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by wallworkjake123, Nov 6, 2012.

Is Dillian is innocent?

1. Yes

54 vote(s)
    26.5%
  2. No

125 vote(s)
    61.3%
  3. Who Cares?

25 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah it is, WBC are a shady bunch

Should never have suspended his status, was an internal investigation by UKAD Whyte was never guilty of anything

And WBC’s own PED agency tester Whyte 40 times and was clean shows how much faith they put in VADA that they swear by

neverheardofher likes this.
  2. neverheardofher

neverheardofher Active Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2019
    Keen to see Wilder v Fury 2 but the WBC have shafted Whyte here.
    They're pretty much giving plenty of time for a third fight between Wilder and Fury, whatever the outcome of the rematch, both are going to want to avenge their loss straight away.
    Whyte should be in there with Wilder next really or at least before the end of 2020

Clarence Gianni and Aydamn like this.
  3. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    A couple of pick predictions for you here.

Wilder never ever faces either AJ or Whyte in his entire career.

Wilders career will be finished by one of his make weight defences, when he becomes overly arrogant and is caught cold.

4. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Pretty much what happened with AJ though. So long as you can right the wrong it's no big deal. Saying that, I don't think he'll beat Fury anyway to be honest.

5. Camaris

Camaris Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I don't know... I think those shots from Wilder are likely to have had an effect. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Fury is truly starched in the rerun in a 'silence in the auditorium' shocked sort of way.

Clarence Gianni and Heisenberg like this.
  6. PaddyGarcia

Feb 13, 2014
    I can very much see that happening too, which is what makes it so exciting for me. If they haven't had an effect then you have to assume Fury is 'probably' in better condition, so should school him. But even then you never really know. So long as whoever wins, wins it clearly then I'm happy.

Camaris likes this.
  7. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    He’s just gone life and death with Wach but he’s still giving it the big un on Sky, whinging about Wilder, his verdicts on the other heavyweights etc. I preferred it when he was keeping his head down with all the doping stuff.

8. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    I have to agree. I think there’s only so many times Wilder lands the right hand before his luck runs out. I’m not saying that it’s a lucky punch, I’m saying he’s going to be looking for it in a fight and it won’t come. Or is caught like you said.

9. PaddyGarcia

Feb 13, 2014
    I used to think that, but if you can land it on Fury you can land it on the rest of the division.

T0nymac76 and Clarence Gianni like this.
  10. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    You can't land properly when you are getting hit in the face. I already said before it's not about being Mobile with Wilder and perfect for 12 rounds, it's not enough.

Ortiz failed, and Fury got pretty damn lucky.

The strategy to beat Wilder is to take the fight to him. The best defence is offense... and you need a grafter and hard hitter like Whyte to apply constant pressure on Wilder till he folds... and Whyte is the right man for the job (as opposed to someone like Chisora) because he is excellent at varying the onslaught, slow/fast, different angles, different shot selection, body punches, jabs, left hook, right cross...

Whyte would come out swinging at Wilder closing the distance, moving his head, shoulder roll, not giving Wilder a static enough target... whilst also not giving Wilder the chance to fire KO blows by mauling him.

Ortiz switched off, didn't maintain pressure.

Breazeale like an idiot, just stood there, casually plodding around WAITING for an oppurtunity to strike, feeling Wilder out.. WRONG MOVE BUDDY... you trained HOW LONG to fight Wilder??? What a **** gameplan/

Whyte will come out swinging like the devil from round 1, he will have Wilder out of there in less than 7 rounds for sure.

Whyte will need to come in at 245 Pounds.

11. teddybaldock

teddybaldock Active Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Whytes right hand is dog**** what are you talking about

12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    According to AJ Dillian has a sweet overhand right

and he has felt it and fought him

Whyte hurt Chisora badly in the first round of their rematch with a right hand

Whyte hurt Rivas badly in the second round with a right hand

So wtf are YOU talking about?

I can provide evidence for all of the above

Mitch87 likes this.
  13. teddybaldock

teddybaldock Active Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Watch the Wach fight was karate chopping him lol whytes best punches are his left hook and his body work. Not out of the question for whyte to work the body against wilder to work some openings for the left hook upstairs tbh. Still can only see wilder nailing him tho

14. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah agree he does karate chop at times lmao

I said before he has bad technique

But for sure his right hand is solid and body punches so he has more im his arsenal than most HWs

If you can rock Chisora in round 1 and Rivas in round 2 with a right cross trust me... its powerful enough.. not Wilder powerful but thats good enough because those guys have some chins on them

15. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008