Disgusted in Bellew

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Judge 1, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Judge 1

Judge 1 Member Full Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Been told over the weekend that Bellew hasn’t talked to his homosexual brother in five years because of his sexuality I find this absolutely disgusting that Bellew should disown his brother instead of accepting him for who he is who is Bellew to judge anybody when clearly he has been found to be a scumbag fuccking about on his wife and offering young girls drugs hope Haye destroys the loud mouth homophobic ***** once and for all

S.K likes this.
  2. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Been told is hardly proof of anything.

S.K, mcvey, lencoreastside and 3 others like this.
  3. Gymbot

Gymbot Active Member Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Yet here you are judging him based on hearsay and rumour... Perhaps you should practice what you preach?

boxfap, S.K, mcvey and 5 others like this.
  4. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    If its as simple as he hasnt spoken to him on the grounds of his sexuality, then his bros is better off without him.
    Whats that about offering young girls dope?

S.K likes this.
  5. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Not true. Why do you think he often bigs up signature bespoke suits and always wears suits from there ? I will tell you because his brother who is gay is part of their management team. Hardly the actions of someone who doesn't talk to his brother. Yes also talked publicly about his brother being gay, again hardly the actions of someone ashamed of his brother.

6. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Whoooosh. Nothing to see here.

7. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    I do hope he's not a real judge

8. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Atleast use the 'from reliable sources' line if your going to make stuff up.

cole27 and im sparticus like this.
  9. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    I feel sorry for Bellew's wife. If he yaps on at home like he does in press conferences he must do her nut in.

boxfap, S.K and im sparticus like this.
  10. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Disgusted in you spreading bull****

boxfap, DTM, lepinthehood and 6 others like this.
  11. moog

Mar 12, 2012
    Notice a little trend goimgbon with Bellew on here and Twitter. Hes a self proclaimed 'family man' and what I am seeing is people trying to tear that apart in build up to his big fight. 1st we had Haye's close friend insinuating he knows Bellew of being up to no good in a London club (guy happens to own clubs, how convenient), now people saying he hates his gay brother because of his sexuality. Just like the above, all claims without any evidence. I get the feeling people are out to get under his skin by trying to create problems between himself and his family. Classy lol.

boxfap, cole27, Britbox77 and 2 others like this.
  12. jonny v

jonny v Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Judge rinder possibly?

S.K and Kapparino like this.
  13. Judge 1

Judge 1 Member Full Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Believe me it’s 100% true this has come from someone who knows Bellew and his family Bellew is a fraud he portrays to be a family man when in fact he’s nothing but he was found out cheating on his wife Numerous times she found out and left him a couple of times the whole family are scumbags you seem yo know Bellew so you should know his drug dealing dad got jail for armed robbery fact

S.K and KermitTheFrog like this.
  14. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....campaigners-homophobic-flag-photo-twitter/amp

Nothing in there really refuted either claim but all I could find...doesn’t sound as though he doesn’t speak to his brother but does remind me of the age old defence for being racist of “I have a black friend so how can I be”.

Also Bellew brought on the Fournier comments himself so don’t think it’s a conspiracy against me...a lot of people just don’t seem to like him.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  15. moog

Mar 12, 2012
    I don't know him. David Haye was in the papers about cheating on his wife and she left him, thats his business ! There is no evidence Bellew has done all getting claimed. He was talking in an interview about his brother being gay, and his brothers wedding. As for his dad, what is his dad's live choices got to do with him ? I am a hard-working guy who does ok for himself, stay on right side of law but I have family members who are the same, but one or two who have done jail for crimes, doesn't mean were bad, nor does it mean Bellew is.