DISSAPOINTED by MANNY STEWARD

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lamont zero, Jul 7, 2007.

1. CASH_718

CASH_718 "You ****ed Healy?" Full Member

Apr 10, 2005
    I hate him I really really hate his commenting on HBO. He talks like he knows everything but he really doesn't know much, I have pointed out so many of his mistakes to my friends who think he's god it's not even funny.

2. Fighting Weight

Fighting Weight Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 10, 2005
    Glad you noticed :deal

3. Ethan Trims

Ethan Trims Active Member Full Member

May 6, 2007
    :-(

4. RUSKULL

RUSKULL VIP Member banned

Dec 17, 2004
    Well I'll go ahead and take Manny's opinion over any of yours since he's trained some of the best fighters and you guys don't know ****.:deal

5. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean My nAmE IS MoNeY Full Member

Jun 19, 2007
    actually steward said lennox would have won

FF: If that fight between Lennox Lewis and Vitali Klitschko had not been stopped when it was, how would it have ended?

ES: Lennox Lewis would have won. By knock out. Vitali was too hurt, and too cut up. And it’s not just that. Even the experience of rough, tough fights… Lennox had more experience in those type of situations going back to the Mercer fight and things like that. I think his experience in those kind of fights, going through the Olympics where he was losing to Riddick Bowe and had to come back…

I think he would have came back. He had a good record of storming back when he was in good fights. The Mercer fight, a lot of fights I saw like the Frank Bruno fight, his history was full of come backs. I was in his corner and he had gotten his second wind. Don’t forget the last two rounds of that fight were his best rounds. The momentum was with him.

6. barneyrub

barneyrub Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2004
    and if vitali hadnt caught him with that right hand in rd 2 then lewis woudnt have had a bad 2nd round!
    Ifs and buts. You might as well say that if Sanders hadnt punched Wlad then Wlad wouldnt have been knocked out!
    The cut happened, Vitali`s skin couldnt handle the force of Lewis`s punches, Lewis however could stand from the force of Vitali`s punches.

The fact is Lewis ripped Vitali`s face open with several shots from the 3rd to the 6th round. There wasnt just one cut there were ones in the lips, on the cheek, on the eyebrow and on the eyelid. All from punches.
    Vital was out on his feet at the end of rd 6, taking punishment, not throwing back and losing blood from the blows taken.