Duco events win H Fury/Parker fight

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Chalky, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    No idea how Fury gets a crack at this based on his career to date - fighting stiff after stiff while looking very poor in every fight.

Great payday but I am not sure how Fury can win this fight based on what he has produced so far.

2. toxedo911

toxedo911 Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Heavyweights are the glamour divison, you cant duck in the heavyweights, by moving weight class, there is no where to go guys.

Plus these guys factually are the best fighters in the world.

they deserve big pay days. think degale/jack aint got a patch on Froch,

Frampton and Cruz, ducked the best fighter in Rigo,

3. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    The Media did not even get behind Tyson Fury when he became world champion.

In fact the leftist politically correct media, turned on Tyson Fury viciously after he became champion, which I am certain contributed to his self destruction.

Our leftist media is a disgrace, accusing him of being a mysogynist, homophobe etc... just because Tyson is a Christian and holds traditional conservative views which a lot of the country shares.

Its a real shame that Tyson did not realise all of the support he has out in the real world, and took the disgraceful bile that media spouted as reflective of public opinion. The Daily Mail was especially vile about Tyson.

Twentyman likes this.
  4. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Interesting fight, Fury can fight quite well if he has gotten over his illness.............don't know if the judges will be fair though.............

5. NakiFan

NakiFan Proud Kiwi Guy Full Member

Dec 5, 2015
    There was nothing wrong with any of Parkers previous fights. Scores reflect a close but overall slightly more dominant fighter. Judges were all in agreement. All fair in my books.

6. billo_billy

billo_billy Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2015
    You think that whyte/chisora beats H fury?

7. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Parkers my favorite boxer so hopfuly he can pull it off:p. I predict a late Ko rounds 9-11

S.K likes this.
  8. juppity

juppity Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 28, 2016
    If Green vs Mundine could got paid a estimated $ 3.5 m US each for a domestic fight
    for 2 fighter's 10 years past their prime then this fight in Kiwi land is a bargain.
    Obvious Duco Promotions are taking the gamble if they beat HF that they will be
    in great position in any hw unification title fight negogiations especially if AJ wins in
    front of 90000 fans at Wembley.