Eddie Hearn Shows

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Jan 15, 2021.

1. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013

Fowler is a joke.

2. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    This content is protected

Is barry still with Ed? Purse bids seems odd

3. BritBox

BritBox Member Full Member

Jul 4, 2018
    Probably shows their reluctance to do the fight. Don’t blame them, you couldn’t pay me to watch that match up again

preshus boxing likes this.
  4. BritBox

Jul 4, 2018
    Both fighters are going to do well with these purses. Can’t see frank wanting to lose Bentley to Sky after Bentley’s 2020 on BT. Can see a Couple of big Bids coming in from MR & QP

5. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    By letting it go to purse bids. Couldn't they risk Frank putting in a really low offer. Then if either pulls out they lose either their title or the mando?

6. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Some really good ones along side some proper rubbish ones.

Ball v Courtenay for the world title will be a decent scrap, they’ll both be up for it and hopefully Ball gives her another hiding. Metcalf v Cheeseman will be a war, brilliant fight. There’s a few prospects vs old dogs, Vargas and Kiko wont offer much in their respective bouts in my opinion. Biggest disappointment is Warrington, his choice of opponent is dreadful and a bigger step down than his last one. For someone with a few brilliant wins on his record, and has generally gone after good bouts this is a step down.

kojak likes this.
  7. BritBox

Jul 4, 2018
    Win win for Kid either way, maybe that’s his thinking

8. preshus boxing

preshus boxing Full Member Full Member

Dec 29, 2020
    Ted Cheeseman never gets an easy fight does he.

& this schedule confirms Joe Gallaghers fighters need to get a new promoter!

9. kojak

kojak Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 22, 2012
    Is it just me or are they keeping Benn specifically away from punchers whilst trying to navigate him to a world title via path of least resistance.

Inglis_1 and TBC-ASAP like this.
  10. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    I'm looking forward to seeing

Whyte vs Povetkin 2
    Okolie vs Glowacki
    Benn vs Vargas
    Wardley vs Molina
    Billam Smith vs Jumah
    Kelly vs Avenysan
    Cheesman vs Meltcalf
    Marku vs Charlton

11. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    Benn Vargas - won't be competitive. Vargas' style is made for Benn unfortunately.

Wardley Molina - Molina is shot and looked terrible and out of shape against Hrgovic.

Rest I agree with.

Patter983 likes this.
  12. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    molina is just awful why does he keep getting these little pay days ? He looks like a man who hasn’t even trained these days and try’s to find a way out of there as soon as he can , pointless anyone fighting him these days

13. micker1

micker1 Member Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Its good that benn is fighting. If him and Kelly both win then I would think in the summer it will be benn v Kelly which would be great.

14. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    If he didn't get an undeserved shot at AJ no one would care lol he's not a good opponent. He got KO'd by Chris Arreola 9 years ago yet people are trying to justify him as an opponent. If it were Dubois fighting him the same people would be slagging him and Warren off for a poor choice of opponent.

Patter983 likes this.
  15. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Quite the opposite. I think someone like Molina would be perfect for a Dubois comeback. Also there’s levels between Dubois and Wardley in terms of progression at the moment so yes, of course you’d expect better opponents for Dubois.