Enzo Craparinelli vs Tony Bellend

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Joe.Boxer, Mar 11, 2021.

1. LoadedGlove

LoadedGlove Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 6, 2019
    They've sparred each other many times and get on well.

EJC83 likes this.
  2. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Is this yet another attempt to get Tony Bellew out of retirement? You read his book and thought maybe you can lure him back into the business with the idea of a mega-fight with Enzo Maccarelli?

Look, just leave Tony alone. He just wants to enjoy life with his family and his mates. The right hand is shot to ****. He couldn't come back if he wanted to. Wasn't writing a book and creating the bridgerweight division enough for you? Do you have to force him into a showdown with Enzo Maccarelli?

For the love of god, leave him alone.

roddy likes this.
  3. Cookiedough

Cookiedough Member Full Member

Feb 18, 2020

4. cornwall22

cornwall22 Marcos Maidana stan Full Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Enzo is a nice bloke, hope they would have laid it out. Would have been a decent scrap.

5. Cookiedough

Cookiedough Member Full Member

Feb 18, 2020
    Both lads provided boxing fans with good entertainment. I was ringside when Enzo starched Bruce Scott with a left hook. Enzo could punch and Bruce was tough as they come. Bellews victory over Haye seems to get brushed over. Haye is as dangerous as they come. For me, it was a great win for Tony. No body gave Bellew a chance in that fight. Tony’s fight against Makabu, for me, will take some topping. A boyhood dream lived out at the top level of sport, and the manner of victory, all makes one of the best sporting stories of any sport. Both men have my respect and thanks for many great nights of entertainment, regardless of result.

Mitch87 likes this.