Enzo's next opponent...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by The Lads, Oct 26, 2007.

1. The Lads

The Lads Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2007
    no, no, not fixed, inaccurate or incomplete - especially with fighters from asia etc...

2. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    yeah..said the same kind of thing to build up sellers. he has to face these kind of challenges to prove he's the best cw in the world etc

soundbites to fool people who know **** all about boxing

3. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    from setanta . com, macca believes rivals "running scared"...

Enzo Maccarinelli believes that he is becoming a victim of his own success.

The WBO cruiserweight champion is poised to defend his belt against Mohamed Azzaoui on the undercard for Joe Calzaghe's super-middleweight title unification fight with Mikkel Kessler in Cardiff's Millennium Stadium on November 3.

Setantasports.com understands that Azzaoui has agreed to act as a late replacement for Ezra Sellers, who was prevented from tackling Maccarinelli because the British Boxing Board of control did not deem him worthy of a title shot.

Some would argue that Azzaoui is not worthy of a title shot either but needs must for Maccarinelli, who saw IBF champion Steve Cunningham, the undefeated Dane Johnny Jensen and the experienced American Rob Calloway all reject offers to fight him in Cardiff.

The Welshman has been left somewhat bewildered by his rivals’ unwillingness to get into the ring with him, but he believes that they are all running scared after witnessing his impressive win over Wayne Braithwaite last time out.

"Calloway wouldn't take up the offer, and that is disappointing because I am offering him a crack at the world title," he is quoted as saying in the South Wales Echo.

"He has a good record and he has only lost to guys who are heavyweights.

"But that is history now and I just think that people have seen me differently since I beat Wayne Braithwaite.

"They saw a different dimension to my boxing because before that they saw me as a puncher.

"Now they are aware that I can really box. I am not the finished article yet, but people realise what I am capable of.

"People want stupid money just to fight me now."

However, Maccarinelli still believes that the mega fights are just around the corner and he is very open to the idea of fighting the loud-mouthed American, Dernell ‘Ding-A-Ling Man’ Wilson.

"I am looking for a possible unification fight, probably with Steve Cunningham," he explained.

"Then there is either Mormeck or Haye in the pipeline, so there are some good fights around down the line.

"As for the Ding-A-Ling Man, I do rate him and he is strong and dangerous. But then again, there are plenty of those kind of boxers out there."

4. Words

Words Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 21, 2007
    what? Didn't mention Ezra Sellers once, which is pretty lazy journalism. Running scared? Ding's not scared of fighting him, but Enzo's the one who's blatantly scared of taking on a decent challenger.

5. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Still bollocks. Yet again we have been teased with quality names like Cunnigham, Wilson etc

6. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks James 'Lights Out' Toney Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    I was squirming so much reading that, I knocked my chicken tikka kebab off the table and it's totally ruined my cream trousers for ****s sake.

where to start?

Enzo is a complete and utter fraud and bullshitter who in reality is running from the dangerous opponents.

anyone dare challenge me on the above statement?

7. mike464

mike464 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Haye has clearly ducked Enzo. He had a chance to fight him but chickened out. Now he's left fighting some bum called Mormeck in France while Enzo fights one of the best cruisers in the world in a packed Millennium Stadium.

Seriously though, this is almost beyond belief. Setanta will probably talk up the fight and then act like Enzo is God after the inevitable one round blow out.

8. Cruiser1

Cruiser1 Champion Emeritus Full Member

Feb 23, 2005
    I said from day 1 that Enzo's a fraud. He's total garbage and i hope that one of these no-hopers surprise him one day. That would be hilarious and justice would be served.

9. mike464

mike464 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2005
    I'm hoping he and Calzaghe get KO'd on the 3rd and then Khan gets KO'd by Earl. That would teach Warren a lesson.

10. Strike

Strike Boxing Addict banned

Sep 14, 2004
    No. I would like your statement to be tattooed onto my mothers forehead even though she hates boxing.
    In addition I would like half of Africa to die from Ebola and for Warren and Enzo to be held solely responsible and given life.*

* I am not joking, they are both ****s and Africas entire populace can die if it means seeing those pricks have to eat their Strangeways noodles off a WBU "champs" plate.

11. Kolya

Kolya Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Fight Darnell, you big **** talking *****! :twisted:

12. robpalmer135

robpalmer135 Obsessed with Boxing banned

Jun 29, 2007

13. mattress

mattress Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Of course that would teach Warren a lesson:patsch

14. robpalmer135

robpalmer135 Obsessed with Boxing banned

Jun 29, 2007
    that would be terrible, would make him worse!

15. scurlaruntings

scurlaruntings ESB 2002 Club Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Your going straight to HELL ****face.Dont pass go and dont pickup £200. Just take it like a man.