Enzo's next opponent...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by The Lads, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Are you sure that Darnell could be just believing stuff his managers telling him. Plus he has the time to post on ESB to talk about him being ducked so was he working that hard to get the shot or leaving It all up to his manager?:think

2. Haye

Haye Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 11, 2007
    If he thinks he is getting Haye Mormeck winner then he is completely brain dead

Yeah, fighters like Azzoiui eh Macca?

3. Kolya

Kolya Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Well, seeing as I've been in the gym at the same time as Darnell, I can assure you he is there and he does work hard; he does what he's supposed to do when he has no guaranteed fight coming up. Just gets in the gym and works out and stays in shape so if he gets a call he can take it and be ready.

4. WhataRock

WhataRock VIP Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Mohammed is unbeaten and a decent boxer, in many ways this is a way better option than Sellers.

Azzaoui has very strong fundamentals and is quite well schooled, but there is nothing standout about him, he aint that fast nor does he hit very hard. And he doesnt have the biggest kit of punches, relies heavily on basic moves usually.
    If his chin is good, which I have no idea if it is or not, then it could well be interesting because Enzo is pretty average in the skills department but of course he has other abilities which make him a top fighter.
    If Mo can avoid those, then it might be I harder fight then many expect.

Azzaoui is a bit of an unknown quantity , he could fold or he could suprise us.

5. ipswich express

ipswich express Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 22, 2004
    It's quite obvious that a few on here have never heard of Azzaoui. He's a pretty decent opponent on late notice. The guy can fight, trust me.

6. Cruiser1

Cruiser1 Champion Emeritus Full Member

Feb 23, 2005
    Good fighter or not, Azzaoui just inherited alot of new fans. If he were to pull off the "upset" justice would be served.

7. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    he might have even more chance with more than 2 weeks notice

8. T.C.W

T.C.W Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Then why didn't he fight him, Ding was willing to step up.

I'm not going to be to hard on Enzo but it is step back from Briathwaite and I hope his first fight next year is again a top 10, 200 pound fighter.