ESB Tambayan, Piniks Edition - official Pinoy boxing roundup

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jan 19, 2018.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Mark Vincent Beltran "The Machete" Bernaldez will be challenging Kye MacKenzie down under for the WBO Asia Pacific lightweight title in a few hours.

Is he any good? Chance at the road upset? Both men have similar records and each has one loss, by stoppage.

2. BoyBato

BoyBato Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    Can't say. First time i'vd heard of him he suffered his first loss in japan and after that he got inactive. Got an easy comebacm fight this year under sanman. This is pretty much 50-50 just based on the fact that lower tier filipino fighters have beaten mid and some top tier aussies.

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    From what I heard it was pretty back and forth, but he ultimately lost via TKO (but not before dropping McKenzie)

BoyBato likes this.
  5. PinoyProdigy

PinoyProdigy Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 30, 2011
    ESPN5 with their best card yet.

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Anybody see Mateo Handig's challenge for the OBPF super fly title against Jakkrawut Majoogoen (aka Kongfah CP Freshmart) this morning? Robbery?

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    There is this (with Apolinario, Bornea, Magramo and Baldonado all on the undercard!!) in a week:

https://www.boxingforum24.com/threa...corin-vs-félix-pedro-alvarado-sánchez.617589/

...Nakoon vs. Rementizo this week in Thailand, Jerusalem vs. Landero next month, and the ongoing comeback of Arthur Villanueva on Thanksgiving (on a card with Albert Pagara, Jonas Sultan & Jeo Santisima)

Lots on the horizon for Pinoy boxing as 2018 winds down. :deal:

PinoyProdigy likes this.
  9. BoyBato

Apr 30, 2018
    Mark barriga - carlos licona has just been scheduled in the undercard of the fury-wilder card. Why there of all cards? No offense to barriga but he doesn't really have the most exciting style plus is in boxing's lightest division. Why not fight here or at least in asia where he'll be more appreciated? Anyway war barriga.

10. BoyBato

Apr 30, 2018
    This content is protected

Another win for possibly the brightest prospect in the Philippines right now. Major filipino promoters better take a look at this kid.

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  11. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    Stuff Mark Barriga.Carl Jammes Martin this kid here is my favorite right now. Check it! the head movement and quick combos and angles is very Pac like. He is just a boy. He is only 5'2 but give this kid and his trainer the spot light. I know he hasn't been tested.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    BoyBato likes this.
  12. BoyBato

Apr 30, 2018
    Yup reminds me of pac too but i don't want to force the impression on him. He certainly passed the eye test now he only needs guys who can take him deep that's why he needs connections to link him to bigger fights.

13. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    Did you see Magramo? that kid impressed the heck out me. He definitely has skills.

14. BoyBato

Apr 30, 2018
    Yeah i REALLY like magramo he has that inside game which i even dare say that even the likes of nietes,pac,donaire don't posses the closest probably is tapales. His fight with waseem would've been a draw if not for the point deduction.

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Anybody know if this is being streamed anywhere?

This content is protected

Very early pro/am card, the unpaid section is already underway.