Floyd lands truth bombs about Canelo

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Olu G. Rotimi, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Kiwi Casual

Kiwi Casual Active Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2021
    Dude you're the only one mentioning Loma and Lopez, he didn't. Let it go.

vast and kiwi_boxer like this.
  2. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    I know he didn't bring it up, I told you why I brought the point up. It shows hypocrisy that overzealous Loma fans never brought that up about Loma when he faced a green Lopez but will chime in all day saying PBF beat a green Canelo. People don't like me bringing it up because it exposes them. Also I'm not letting him off the hook for trying to say Lopez was more experienced than Canelo was when they both fought PBF and Loma. It was ridiculous.

3. Kiwi Casual

Jul 31, 2021
    I get that, just looks like you're derailing the thread a bit. Experience counts in fights which Floyd had in spades. There's a big difference between Canelo then and now, much the same as there was between Floyd with the respective comparison.

4. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Canelo had over 40 fights when he fought and was an 8 year professional who was undefeated unified world champion. Floyd caned him like he was his Daddy.

5. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    I never mentioned age or Floyd, my point was clear enough yet you want to bring in something that has nothing to do with my point. You then further extrapolate that because I had the turmerity to point this out then ,iyo, I must be either a Floyd hater or a Lomo fan boi, what over the top Homotional, immature , narrow minded repsponse ...I think you really shown yourself to be a bit of a bigoted viewpoint on such a trivial matter...maybe lifes stress's are affecting you more than you realise....take a step back & relax man....the happiness of your life depends on the qualify of your own thoughts pimp...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  6. Kiwi Casual

Jul 31, 2021
    Cool story bro.

7. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    You're a moron. A hypocrite. I made my opinion known and you chose to drag in Loma Lopez for no rational reason. Never said Canelo was green. Merely stated the fact that Floyd was closer to his prime than Canelo, and that Floyd cherrypicked him at a young age of 23. For that your pea brain exploded with vitriol and nonsense. You bark about fanboys but there exists none greater than you, and your unrequited love of Floyd.

8. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Bruh your exaggerating big time on this fear lol. GGG should have won the first, but he lost the second fight.

9. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    True story too.

10. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    According to Mayweather Cotto was undefeated because Pacquiao beat him in a catch weight, so using his logic Canelo is undefeated

11. Kiwi Casual

Jul 31, 2021
    If fairy tales are true then sure.

C.J. likes this.
  12. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    I know you don’t do facts only alternative facts what are called lies.

13. Kiwi Casual

Jul 31, 2021
    The only one spouting lies is you. Boxers aren't in their prime at 23 years old, nor are they shot at 36. 36 isn't "almost 40", and even if we were to apply that logic then Canelo was "almost 19".

Canelo is 60 pro fights into his career at 31 and still fighting world champs. Floyd left protecting his zero against an unranked MMA fighter. Doesn't take a genius to see who's going to have a better legacy.

14. Moonlight

Moonlight Walking in the moonlight... lonely.. as always.. Full Member

Nov 12, 2021
    Shut up Floyd. Your time is over. You are going bankrupt. You have almost no investments, except for a strip club. You are spending too much money. Canelo will be much richer than you and will still drive his Bugatti Chiron.

Kiwi Casual likes this.
  15. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Floyd a simp.