Floyd's career dossier

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TheDon!, Mar 20, 2018.

1. JohnnyDrama99

JohnnyDrama99 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    There’s a way....but it will take a lot of collaboration from the medical institutions and athletic commissions to form a governing body to build the infrastructure and oversight committee to come up with a system that works and is sustainable. They should have started this years ago to ensure safe and effective means to establish which drugs and dosing levels would be approved and cleared by the FDA.

2. speedychris

speedychris Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Boxing lesson for MVC! He is taking the easy way out.

JohnnyDrama99 likes this.
  3. JohnnyDrama99

Nov 24, 2012
    I don’t honestly take him at face value. I’m just bored and entertaining him. I think he’s just playing stupid, which he does extremely well.

Jackstraw likes this.
  4. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    You've already lost, sorry bro.

I don't give rematches, show me some evidence. It's over son.

A side meth, refusal to test, Head, Acne.

All damning evidence that you have no rebuttal to.

5. JohnnyDrama99

Nov 24, 2012
    No need to apologize....You’re silly kid. Lol. You must be heated to be responding to a reply for someone else. Lol....relax chief. I’m beginning to worry about you. Are you not giving “rematches” because it’s been a rough exchange between us? Your inability to provide even the slightest resemblance of facts to support your claims, coupled with your struggle with defining simple words like facts, evidence and rumors could be the reason for bowing out? I’m a patient man and have faith even you can be enlightened. Ahahaa

6. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Fair post but i feel that he edged out jlc in their first fight. He did hit gatti on the break and arguably should have had a point taken away.

chitownfightfan likes this.
  7. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Johnny has owned you homes!

You dont mess with johnny Bravo!

JohnnyDrama99 likes this.
  8. JohnnyDrama99

Nov 24, 2012
    LOL! Already addressed these Chief. Not that they are classified as evidence, but thought it would be fun to give you something to get your gears grinding.

9. MVC!

Nov 5, 2013
    You're the only one affected because of that L you took last time, you got beat down!!

Still no evidence!

10. MVC!

Nov 5, 2013
    You got beat down pretty hard last time but I'm not gonna get baited into another war with you man.

It's over between us dawg. You clearly lost and gave up last time and I wish you well!!

11. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    I disagree!

12. JohnnyDrama99

Nov 24, 2012
    You’re irrational kid. Are you ok? Lol. I can lead a donkey to water....but I can’t make you drink. I know you haven’t provided any evidence. I’m still patiently waiting for you to do so. I am well aware you have none but Im enjoying this.

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  13. JohnnyDrama99

Nov 24, 2012
    “Beat down”....”it’s over between us” LoL. I think you are taking this a bit too seriously Chief. Cool your jets Elroy. There’s no war kid. I’m just challenging you to think at a level you’re not used to and it’s getting your heart rate up. Breathe

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  14. Giacomino

Giacomino Member Full Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Mayweather was quite simply the finest defensive fighter there has ever been. Aside from the cork-in-a-bottle head movement, the shell defense, the reflexes and the off centre head placement, he also perfected the grapple, the elbow in the windpipe and the hit-and-grab.

Moreso than all this, however, was his outstanding ability to duck fighters while actually outside the ring. No fighter before, and hopefully no fighter ever again, had ever managed to so deftly avoid punches by the simple expedient of not signing contracts to fight. Floyd raised that to an art form.

chitownfightfan likes this.
  15. MVC!

Nov 5, 2013
    It's over man, you lost, that's why you're still at this.

We went over this a while ago, you lost and you can't let it go.

You still have, 0 evidence.