Fury's inactivity

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by bladesman, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Regardless of how it occurred, Whyte sparked him

Cant get no more convincing than that

2. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Fury said is quoted saying he doesnt mind who he fight but as long as its twice this year. That isnt hearsay, thats what Fury has been recently qouted as saying. Fury prevouisly stated in prior interviews that after the 2 fights he is done with boxing.

I don't understand how you come to the conclusion that Fury is telling the truth but Hearn, Arum, Warren and AJ are positivity about the talks for the fighr is just meida spin?

I don't see why AJ not calling a fighter out like WWF wrestler i a n interview is being a sign that he doeant want the fight (consdiering Matchroom have attempted to make the AJ vs Fury years prior to which Fury turned down).

3. NEETzschean

NEETzschean Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 23, 2021
    They had two fights, I'm talking about the first where Chisora was robbed on the cards. My point is that Usyk beat Chisora much more comfortably than Whyte and for that matter, more comfortably than Pulev in 2016. Winning a wide UD against Chisora was exactly what I expected from Usyk but Chisora (who had been training a year solid for Usyk) had the right idea to apply relentless pressure and try to take Usyk out early, which won him the first two rounds before he gassed. Usyk was never seriously hurt, let alone dropped and he had Chisora wobbled a couple of times in the mid rounds but he decided to ride things out rather than go for a stoppage. Watch Usyk against Nistor in the world series of boxing: he had more trouble with a pudgy, 5'11 Romanian pressure fighter than with all of the super-heavyweights combined, including Joe Joyce who is his next likely opponent. Fury himself has said that Usyk would be his toughest fight, though in typical Fury fashion he has also claimed that Usyk is too small.

4. Tyistall

Tyistall Member banned Full Member

Sep 26, 2018
    I'm sorry if I talked about your boyfriend. Forgive me. Also, I notice tat when I talk about him avoiding the best, fighting bums, taking steroids and everything else, you don't have much to say. But when I bring up the fact that he kisses men in the ring, you are butt-hurt.

5. Tyistall

Sep 26, 2018
    Again, if you think Fury beating Klitschko was a better win than AJ KOING KLITSCHKO, then we cannot even debate. And bringing up Hammer, Wallin and Johnson is laughable at best hahah. Also read all of Fury's comments on the AJ fight this week. He is scared now and wants a couple more tune up bum fights. He is a complete fraud and you have been conned by him, just like Wilder fans were conned by Wilder.

6. NEETzschean

Feb 23, 2021
    Klitschko was 41 year old, inactive for 18 months and a beaten champion fighting in Femi's back yard and Femi barely scraped through after being knocked-down and outboxed for most of the fight. Fury schooled a younger, undefeated in 25 fights Klitschko on away soil. There is no comparison whatsoever between the performances. The fact that Femi's best win was a scrape job against Fury's leftovers speaks volumes. Name a heavyweight champion from the past who was outboxed by a veteran champion from the previous era who went on to become a great. Even Wallin would beat half of the best names on Femi's resume. And Fury wasn't splattered all over the canvas and made to quit by a 5'11 morbidly obese Mexican.

Low-IQ boxing fans don't understand that everything Fury says before a fight is calculated to produce an effect. I'll give Femi the benefit of the doubt that he's slightly smarter than you are.

7. Tyistall

Sep 26, 2018
    Nandrolone Fury is a steroid cheating fraud who has never defended a belt. And you want to talk about scaping through a win??? Try watching the Fury vs Wallin fight. Fury should have been stopped on cuts and you know it. Wallin looked absolutely terrible against a way past it Breazeale so are you really bringing up his name right now? In the last year alone Fury has avoided a mandatory (Whyte), a bum fight (Kabayel), a trilogy fight with Wilder and now he is talking about needing 2 more fights before the AJ fight. And you are still praising this clown???????? And I love how you idiots bring up the first Ruiz fight but completely forget about the second one where AJ pitched a shut out and left Ruiz fighting Arreola now hahah.

8. NEETzschean

Feb 23, 2021
    You're incredibly naïve if you believe everyone from Clenelo Alvaroids down isn't using peds. Boxing is an sport run by gangsters and always has been, corrupt through and though. Drug testing is weaponised while exemptions to favoured fighters like Clenelo, Femi and Mayweather are granted. It should be abolished.

Fury was overtrained, weight-drained, overconfident and still won a wide points decision against Wallin with one eye, though Wallin is a still a top 20 heavyweight as he proved the other day with his wide points win over Breazeale, who looked exactly the same as he always does.

Wilder was as quiet as a church mouse for 6 months, waiting for the rematch clause to expire before coming out with a million different conspiracy theories about how a white man couldn't have legitimately beaten him and how he wanted the rematch after all, very convenient. Whyte was chinned by a 41 year old Povetkin and the money for the Kabayel/Takam fight never materialised, none of which can be put on Fury's shoulders.

Did Wlad's 23 title defences save him from Fury? How about Wilder's 10? All of the defences in the world mean nothing when you're fighting a better man.

9. Glenn McKrory

Glenn McKrory M&S luxury pudding Full Member

Jul 26, 2018
    Of all the insults thrown around on this forum, that's a pretty low blow mate.

NEETzschean likes this.
  10. Little brian

Little brian Active Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2019
    Oh mate i really can't be arsed talking to you. You're one of those freaks whos decided he has to hate joshua and rim fury. No time for you.

Have a nice day.

sword likes this.
  11. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    That Fury ESPN interview is full of bull**** and him contradicting something he had just said but he did say the December fight fell apart due to lack of funds. Wouldn't you invest in yourself by fighting for free?!

ash016 likes this.
  12. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Ah Crimson chin! You might want to read back some of your earlier posts and then ask yourself how you came to this conslusion?

As for the part in bold those are some valid points? Worthy of a grown up disucssion which is where you always fail to deliver.

You're still going on about his sexuality, projecting. You're clueless, absolutely deluded. Which is not all that surprising since you have more chin than brains, something we've already established.

13. Tyistall

Sep 26, 2018
    Your idol is a steroid cheating con man who has never defended a belt.

14. Tyistall

Sep 26, 2018
    Wilder and Fury are both frauds. Your idol Fury is just the latest one who will get exposed just like Wilder did. Fury is now making excuses for the AJ fight and wants two bum tune up fights. He's a fraud, get that already.

15. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    He's not my idol.