Hatton-Mayweather 24/7 Episode 2

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by GazOC, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 9, 2005
    If you would like Ronald, I will upload it?

2. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    aah... Just say the name of my good brummie friend Fighting Weight, & your good self, &Im there:good

3. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    PBF is going to do a number on Hatton. Hatton's behaviour this week indicates to me that he is losing the plot. I am changing my prediction. I previously said PBF would stop Hatton inside 10 rounds. Now I think PBF will do it earlier between 6 to 8 rounds.

4. Smith

Smith Monzon-like Full Member

Mar 8, 2007
    Hows Olesegun getting on Olu G? Haven't heard anything for a while...

5. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    Thats actually a very interesting observtion Olu. I have been shocked by Hattons bravado this week, his confidence is so high that he seems to think he only needs to turn up to beat Mayweather! "wait till he sees my speed, feels my power" etc... he has been acting a bit deluded this week, but I blame Billy Graham for kissing his ass too much & filling his head with **** about how hes superior to Mayweather in every way. Theres confidence building, & then theres telling a fighter lies about himself. Graham has crossed that line, especially when hes been saying that Hattons boxing skills match Mayweathers. I mean, thats just crazy, but Hattons swallowing it in big gulps.

6. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Ron.... just rise above it.....

7. ron u.k.

ron u.k. Boxing Addict banned

Feb 14, 2006
    sorry nemesis mate.i was being sarcastic.

8. ron u.k.

ron u.k. Boxing Addict banned

Feb 14, 2006
    well dunky i'm a boxing fan first and foremost,and i love floyd mayweather as a fighter and i also happen to think he's a good kid.if he wins which i probably think he will(although,silly blind patriotism may make me pick ricky come fight time) like i said earlier it won't break my heart.this is no hugger here, it's just i feel i need to support and defend my countryman from in my view the unwarranted vitriol that's coming his way from some on here.even though your a pal on here dunks occasionally daggers have to be drawn! i would have uploaded a flag of st george for my avatar for this event,but seeing as i've forgotten how to do it after you kindly gave me the instructions a while ago,i'm stumpted.scottish superiority again eh!

9. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    No worries bout daggers being drawn Ron, life would be boring if we all agreed all the time!
    & theres no bigger ******* than me if anyone dares say anything bad about scottish fighters! So I can understand if people get annoyed with my constant moaning about Hatton. So defend him with every ounce of proud englishness you can dredge up! & if Hatton wins, by **** you wont half get the last laugh on the vitriol spewers:good

All is fair in love & war my friend....

10. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    If Hatton wins, It will only be because he has been practising occult magic to borrow Calzaghe's talent.

11. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Olusegun is fine after knocking out the Spanish kid in November he is back in training for a couple of bouts in February. He is likely to fight for the WBC International title in Nigeria and also on another Frank Maloney bill also in February. He has moved further up the WBC ratings after the convention. He might be number 7 I have to check. If anyone pulls out of tomorrows fight he is willing to step in to save the show. 2008 is a big year for him and we are going to do everything to get the WBC manadatory and get the title shot. Colin Lynes is missing in action.

12. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    I will go so far Dunky as to say that I can imagine Hatton getting hurt very early in the fight in the same Marlon Starling hurt Honeyghan who was trying to jump on him. People are trying to compare this to Lloyd Honeyghan versus Don Curry whereas it is more like Honeyghan against Starling. PBF will prove to be the better boxer, better sharper puncher, more intelligent and skilled fighter and people will wonder afterwards why they thought Hatton could win.