Hatton. The excuses

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by David UK, Jun 24, 2007.

1. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006
    Although there are plenty of reasons to criticize Hatton's performances, in his defense, all Ricky can do is beat the guy they put him in with.

2. The Kurgan

The Kurgan Boxing Junkie banned

Nov 16, 2004
    Wasn't that what the Castillo fight was supposed to be? Oh, I forgot, the rats left Castillo's sinking ship the moment Hatton SANK a bodyshot into it.

3. samita

samita El Temible Full Member

Aug 19, 2005
    maybe people would like him more if he stops being such a ****ing huggy bear. Seriously, he has to clinch every 2 punches! Imagine if yesterday's fight lasted as long as the Collazo fight, it would've been some boring ass ****.
    People hate mayweathe cause he keeps running around during fights, but that excessive clinching of hatton ain't pretty either.
    I see mayweather criticized a lot for his tactics, but what about hatton? At least mayeweather doesn't have a blind mob of cheerleaders who would back him up even when he's sucking ass, mayweather gets no love.

4. Calroid

Calroid Active Member Full Member

May 2, 2006
    I disagree, more like 51%. Just enough to vote in a president.

:patsch

5. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Can we temporarily ban all this UK douchebags. Accept the fact that not everyone likes your guy.

Hatton has an ugly style, lots of clinching, mauling, etc. <--fact

Castillo was a fighter on the downturn, if not completely shot <---fact

6. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Want to add that I think Ricky beats everyone in his weight class.

The only guys I see giving him any trouble are Holt, Torres, and maybe maybe Lamont Peterson if he turns it up a notch.

I still think he beats those guys, and can easily beat Witter, Harris, Malinaggi, and Hopkins.

7. theboy_racer

theboy_racer Boxing Junkie banned

Mar 4, 2006
    they are few and far between, lets be honest

8. Arthur

Arthur Member Full Member

Dec 15, 2006
    good post!
    Remember not all Americans are so stupid as the morons you find on ESB arguing that Mayweather could beat god.

9. samita

Aug 19, 2005
    Yes he did beat castillo, but he looked like **** doing it. If that thing lasted 4 more round or the entire 12, we would've had a congressional hearing about it a week later for boring the crap out of honest, hardworking americans.

10. samita

Aug 19, 2005
    so he didn't clinch more than he threw punches? did you count how many times he clinched first round alone? you like clinching?

11. Arthur

Arthur Member Full Member

Dec 15, 2006
    exactly.
    if that makes Hatton look like **** than what does gayweather look like seeing that he was lucky to get a decision against castillo.

12. samita

Aug 19, 2005
    mayweather gets booed for his running, hatton gets nothing but love. I just never knew people love clinching so much, I'm sorry.

13. Pimp C

Pimp C F 12 & Goofies Stay Dangerous Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    I'll take 2,3,4,5 & 7:lol: