HBO disrespected Floyd...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Speak.King, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Korn_06

Korn_06 ESB Slave Full Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Mayweather has done nothing for boxing, he will do whatever for money. Even when he gets his money he does not even perform at his best. He just does enough. If he is so great then he should have dominated DLH, maybe he could if he wanted.... But he didn't. This is the figher that I wish to loose the most.

2. badger6

badger6 Ask your wife !!! Full Member

May 6, 2007
    I'm sorry I don't use ebonic ghetto terms such as "hater", so therefore I don't know what it means. My best guess, from the way people use here it and how the rapper wannabes at work say it all the time. As far as I can tell, a so called "hater" is someone that dislikes cocky arrogant assholes. So if that is what a hater is, then I am the biggest ****ing hater you have ever seen, boy. Floyd is far from a genius. He is just a greedy loudmouth ***** that needs his ass kicked.

3. badger6

May 6, 2007
    Thats because he is the best. Didn't you hear him say it ??? Why would Fugly Boy Floyd give 100% ??? The best doesn't always perform the best, its all hype !!!!

4. bigtime9

bigtime9 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 11, 2006
    he will always be greater then you:lol:

5. Lance_Uppercut

Lance_Uppercut ESKIMO Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    WOw!! That professional boxer will be a greater boxer then a fan? WOW you're insightful... :patsch

6. badger6

May 6, 2007
    And I, will always be greater than you, just like most people are. So now I guess we know where you stand, ******.

7. Lance_Uppercut

Lance_Uppercut ESKIMO Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Bigtime9 said he has 6 Masters Degrees. :deal

:rofl:rofl:rofl

8. PH|LLA

PH|LLA VIP Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2007
    what a crybaby thread

9. badger6

May 6, 2007
    Bigtime9 dropped out in the 4th grade !!!

10. lillarry

lillarry Well-Known Member Full Member

May 13, 2007
    For now I on I just going to ignore you. You are nothing but a spiteful, miserble sob who bring nothing constructive to the table. For the love of me, I can never understand how people can have such a blind irrational hatred of people they have never interacted with on a personal level. :huh

11. badger6

May 6, 2007
    Like I give a **** !!!

12. J_Roth

J_Roth VRWC Hybrid Beaner Full Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Why wouldn't people have spite. I paid $54.95 to see a fight and all I got was a lame track meet.

13. cuzzinelias

cuzzinelias New Member Full Member

Jun 22, 2007
    shoo' cuz,

floyd may be a sharmook, but that doesn't take away from his ring skills. Hatton would look so El-Hage Sharmatael against Mayweather it isn't funny.

RIcky is good at what he does, but he'd have a hellofatime landing clean against Floyd

And anyone who pays 55$ to see Floyd do something other than outbox his guy deserves to lose that ca$h

14. Snakefist

Snakefist Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 20, 2007

That's not even true... his fights at Jr light, light never happened I guess where he fought elite level guys in those classes, all of which were in their prime. You can't really fault Floyd until he came to the jr welter wieght division. The kid has had an obsession over Oscar all his boxing career, that was like his dream fight. Of course he was going to fight him, he was gay about Oscar almost.

15. IrnBruMan

IrnBruMan Obsessed with Boxing banned

Apr 8, 2006
    :rofl