Hearn says Wilder may get 50-50 split

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Luizio, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    The WBC is the most prestigious belt. Everyone knows that.

You laughably touted the IBO. That's comical. The WBA is the oldest and most ridiculed, because they have three WBA champs in each division. The WBO isn't even 30 years old.

ESPN paid a fortune to sign Fury, and then rated Wilder the most famous boxer in the world.

ESPN, DAZN, SKY ... they all want Wilder. And his price just keeps going up.

The truth is, Wilder's star is still on the rise, and Anthony Joshua's career seems to have peaked with his boring decision win over Joseph Parker.

Does anyone think Joshua is still on the rise? Seems like the luster is starting to rub off.

That'll be a shame if the pinnacle of Joshua's career ends up being the Joseph Parker fight.

Oakland Billy Smith likes this.
  2. Oakland Billy Smith

Oakland Billy Smith Active Member banned Full Member

Oct 19, 2018
    AJ can hold all the trinkets he likes. Wilder is the champion recognized the people, or anyone outside of Liverpool for that matter

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    And the pinnacle of Wilder's career is.....?????

He's taking his sweet time to peak. He hasn't even peaked financially either.

Wilder should vacate the belt and step down out of embarrassment to the sport, like I said if he gets KO'd by breazeale or goes the distance I'll laugh my arse off, and you'll get tagged endlessly.

4. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    But Fury did a live street survey in Las Vegas of who actually knows Wilder and who knows Fury (himself).

Guess who won that survey...

pretty hard to fake that video, it's on youtube.

5. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    He's still on the rise. And his price just keeps going up and up. His defenses continue to mount.

He's about to tie the number of WBC title defenses Tyson and Ali made in their first reigns.

Nothing wrong with taking your time. He's not taking any beatings in the ring. He's delivering them.

6. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    But Tyson Fury did a "street" survey? But Joshua has the IBO belt?

Keep them coming. You're hilarious.

7. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    "His defenses continue to mount."

You mean the ones he likes to drag out with full support from the WBC? Where he makes someone wait for the longest possible time before it gets called? Defending against Joshua left overs.

"He's not taking any beatings in the ring. He's delivering them."

Yep indeed, guess we chose to close our eyes when he got lit up by Ortiz on the ropes, too much horror for you??? lol

8. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Wilder would be a fool to accept an 100 million contract?

Aydamn likes this.
  9. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    I'd trust a street survey with a clear video feed that can't be faked..... over a website where anything can get made up using fake statistical data sourced via fake responses. Pics or it didn't happen 'bro'

Yeah IBO ain't all that, let's ignore it shall we... here's AJ's WBA, WBO AND IBF. That's two more than Wilder achieved in a fraction of the time.

Wilder is peaking so slowly he is nearly facing retirement at 34+.

10. Leeroy84

Leeroy84 Lancashire-la-la-la Full Member

May 7, 2016
    His price keeps going up because he's holding the belt hostage lol

Defences??? Really???? Ortiz and a fat Fury???? ahahahahahahah

What beatings??? The windmills or when fat 70% china chinned fury took 2 clean and flush and got up like they didn't matter

the delusion of Wilderettes at the minute is funny af... Even the troll attempts make me pmsl

I actually reckon he'll get the 50% ransom, because AJ seems to want the fight

Wilder is a scared man.....

Keep em' coming tho, making my day

Aydamn likes this.
  11. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    He is just joining the other troll, I highly doubt they believe any of the stuff they type. If they do, they need serious medical attention.

Leeroy84 likes this.
  12. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Yes, ESPN rated the 100 most famous athletes ... and nobody has a problem with any of them ... except for you clowns who think they "faked" Wilder's results.

Christ.

13. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    @Dubblechin

You are just upset that Joshua, a UK native, achieved more than Wilder at the Olympics, at the Pro's, financially and in media popularity.

Wilder is a peasant to AJ, he should go through Whyte first to prove himself worthy.

14. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    It's cool, we all understand it takes more than one author to create ESPN content, hey maybe they hired that same Judge from the Wilder/ Fury fight to get it completely wrong AGAIN.

We need to keep tabs on that guy.

15. Tankatron

Tankatron Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 1, 2014
    AJ could bend over a barrel, spread his arse cheeks and let Wilder FUKK him on top of a 50% split on Showtime and Wilder will still run to the hills while his high protector, that ****ing creepy grey alien from the X files, Shelley Finkel showers the media with half arsed excuses.

If Wilder fights AJ, I'll make a sandwich out of a months worth of collected toe cheese and chomp on it...!!!