Hearn should get the IBF champ over here for Burns in a unification

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Champagne Popping, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Champagne Popping

Champagne Popping The TRUTH is the TRUTH banned Full Member

Dec 15, 2016
    That Indogono or whatever his name was

I bet Hearn is thinking about it...

Would be the easiest way to unify.. cause Im thinking his win over Troyanovsky was probably a lucky punch.. Troya got caught cold. The African has no rematch clause with Troya so he'll be likely to cash out to the highest offer.

2. Chalky

Chalky Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2016
    He mentioned that this is a possibility. But the rumoured Malignaggi fight would make more money really.

3. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Least with the malignaggi fight we all can make some money, points victory either way all day long.

4. DannyBhoy

DannyBhoy Active Member Full Member

May 19, 2016
    Don't know much about Indongo. That KO of Troyanovsky was a cracker though. He threw that left hand all the way back from Namibia. I actually had Relikh beating Ricky so I can't see him holding on to that belt for long. Hope he gets the big payday he deserves and retires.

Subak likes this.
  5. Injin Chi

Injin Chi Member Full Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Tall rangy south paw who can bang a bit?
    Let's not.

Bring on Paulie.
    Twelve rounds technical boxing yes please.

Subak likes this.
  6. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I believe they signed for an immidiate rematch, so that would have to wait then.
    That either means Troyan is getting his belt back, or Indongo is much better as given credit for, so quite possibly too much for Bums too.