How did he get up?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Hattonmad, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I think Jason Vorhees was a gypsy too.

This content is protected

2. Snowy1989

Snowy1989 Active Member Full Member

Dec 22, 2015
    Unbelievable powers of recovery. How he was still able to get bounce into legs 30 seconds I'll never know.

The scoring still leaves a sour taste in the mouth. The 115-111 card to Wilder is a complete farce and malignaggi rightly collared the judge for it. It's happening on nearly every single card (especially the UK) and no one is held accountable.

3. GordonGarner65

GordonGarner65 Active Member Full Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Not seen anyone else put it this way..I'm gonna watch it again..

4. GordonGarner65

GordonGarner65 Active Member Full Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Always been the same, need a system where scores are displayed after each round, see my thread.

5. welshjason

welshjason Member Full Member

Sep 25, 2015
    The way Fury was behaving along with his wide eyes and gurning i was wondering what he had put in his water

6. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    I don't know if people are trying to wind me up or what. But trying to justify the draw for Wilder is ridiculous. I generously gave him three rounds! I always score Fury fights generously for the opponent to assure myself of his wins. There is no possible way Wilder won more than three rounds.

Fury made him look awful throughout but it must be said, Wilder hits like an absolute train. Wilder/Joshua has to happen regardless of outcome of Wilder/Fury 2.

One can only assume Fury will get better. He was excellent last night and activity will improve his level of performance. Thought his conditioning was phenomenal. The man defies all logic.

Great to see the heavyweight division with several blockbusters. Hopefully Wilder/Fury/Joshua all fight each other multiple times.

pow likes this.