How Good Is Ismayl Sillakh?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Boxing Fanatic, Jul 29, 2011.

1. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Look at Loyal-Punch-Baggs latest quote.
    Cloud? Whos he beaten then and looked good against?

2. CASH_718

CASH_718 "You ****ed Healy?" Full Member

Apr 10, 2005
    Definitely looks to be the real deal. I'll wait to see him get tested a little more before I crown him the next king of the division though. I wanna see how he handles a pressure fighter that can take him pwer and keep coming him vs Glen Johnson would be a great fight right now. Also wanna see his chin tested vs a big puncher and also see him vs a slickster.

3. CASH_718

CASH_718 "You ****ed Healy?" Full Member

Apr 10, 2005
    Glen Johnson, Clinton Woods, Julio Ceasar Gonzalez, Yusef Mack...... Better then anyone Sillaskh has beaten. The guy could have a glass jaw for all we know. If he was a black american you would be talking that **** so please **** off and try posting something that doesnt include your dumb euro bias schtick.

4. Steenalized

Steenalized Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Sillakh stops Cleverly. If Kuziemski of all people can hurt him like that, Sillakh who is more powerful, faster, and far more skilled is going to whoop him. I'd pick him over Shumenov too

5. KnuckleUp99

KnuckleUp99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 15, 2011
    The guy is the truth! Watch for him....he'll take a little time to get where he needs to go b/c he's a fighter who is that good. Guys are gonna avoid him at 175 until they have to face him. Good talent, power, speed and skills. He's got everything packed in a 175 lb frame

6. Vysotsky

Vysotsky Boxing Junkie banned

Oct 14, 2009
    4:45

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t21bxE9Da3A[/ame]

7. Nosbor

Nosbor Boxing Addict banned

Jul 18, 2009
  8. Vysotsky

Vysotsky Boxing Junkie banned

Oct 14, 2009
    The only reason Syllakh went pro is because he got busted taking steroids, got banned from amateur boxing for 2 years and wasn't going to be able to compete at the 2008 Olympics so he went pro. If Beterbiev showed interest i'm sure he would get offers.

9. ko_bros

ko_bros Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Ive seen his one fight with Judas brother (?) and he impressed me, I havent seen him fight since

10. JMP

JMP Champion Full Member

Dec 5, 2007
    The only thing that worries me about him is that he seems so upright and doesn't have that much head movement.

11. Still makes some mistakes, but has lots of potential. Not sure what kind of chin he has though.

12. The Blackout

The Blackout Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    It's not as black and white as that though. Equally, Cleverly had no time to prepare for Kuziemski having had about 3 different opponents all pull out in the build up to the fight. Hardly ideal preperation, no matter who you're fighting.

He still bust him up anyway.

I like Sillakh. I'd have it 50/50 against Cleverly right now.

13. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Look *****. I like watching Cloud, but as said whos he beaten and looked good against?
    Johnson some felt Cloud lost and thats against an old double losses fighter

Woods was a B rated fighter past his best clearly exposed by B+ Tarver and some felt Woods beat Cloud.

Gonzalez was so far his best, Im surprised you were foolish enough to list him. Gonzalez had been beaten by Woods twice :lol:

Mack :lol:, one judge had Cloud down against that C lister.

So as said, who has Cloud beaten and looked good against?
    I dont know why you want to be racist and bring colour into things. Dont spread your racial hate here :barf

14. Wiesiek

Wiesiek Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2009
    Only one? Mack was clearly winning that fight until the stoppage.

15. cesare-borgia

cesare-borgia Übermensch in fieri Full Member

Jul 4, 2009
    I think he will be the topguy at 175 in 2 years, next year he will step up in competition the year after that the domination will start.
    Sillakh is the truth