How to beat Tyson Fury.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Mendoza, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Yaiyr Alexander

Yaiyr Alexander Member banned Full Member

Sep 3, 2020
    And who has wilder fought besides fury ? . Luis ortiz ? Luis ortiz was old and he himself hasn't fought anybody noteworthy. Deontay wilder had trouble with eric molina. Andy ruiz went toe to toe with joseph parker. Aj has beaten povetkin, parker, whyte and more relatively solid opponents. Joshua has the best resume in the division. Wilder is overrated as **** and was saved by the bell when old man ortiz was punching him around the ring in the 7th round. Hes just a bum with a extremely powerful right hand. I think fury cruises to a UD against aj but i wouldnt be suprised if aj works the body and stops him mid to late rounds

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  2. mark ant

mark ant Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Fury misses too many punches to cruise to a victory, AJ has faster hands than most fighters Fury has fought, it will be a close contest from start to finish.

Yaiyr Alexander likes this.
  3. Jim Jeffries

Jim Jeffries Ring General banned Full Member

Feb 24, 2013
    I think beating him in the technical department whilst not getting hit from Fury is the way to beat him.

Or knocking him out.

4. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Punch that big for nothing fairy right on his jaw.

5. herbzg

herbzg Euro-Level Athlete Full Member

Dec 5, 2009
    well said . Joshua does not get enough credit for his stellar resume . Far superior to Fury’s .