How to get your stamina up really quick ???

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by thehammer, Jan 13, 2011.

1. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    wow I can imagine his Suprise! 'whose this natural' he must have thought 'I'm dumbfounded'

2. Ylem

Ylem Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 3, 2009

the coach and this pro that was doing my pads at the end of the session even had a 5 min conversation with me at the end about how normally they make sure the student knows certain things and has knowledge of certain patterns on the pads but if i wanted too i could start sparring the next sparring day i came to train.

3. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Maybe you pissed them off with all your ridiculous statements about lactic threshold training and they wanted to kick your **** in. :lol:

4. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    really it was because they had some overweight kid with experience that they figured id be a good sparring partner for.

5. KillSomething

KillSomething Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 1, 2009
    So I'm assuming you took them up on it? VIDEO IMMEDIATELY. :bbb

6. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    or what? i have no need to put up a video...im still waiting on leftys sparring video.

7. KillSomething

KillSomething Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Because I want to see you whup a fat kid.

Or...you're a GIRL. Oh yeah, that just happened! :deal

8. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009

i dont whup people, i have to control my strength or i might hurt someone...they wernt even going to let me join the gym due to the insurance risks my fists bring.

no really my sparring looks like ****. i barely fight back and just work defense though i barely get hit as well. i really have no need for the people on this forum to critique anything i do as its just worthless advice based on their opinions which have no value what so ever outside their claims which have no value out side the internet.

plus i didnt record any of the times i sparred the kid.

9. Boxinglad123

Boxinglad123 Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2010
    :rofl at least you're funny

10. BlaccRoccy

BlaccRoccy Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2010
    before i start i honestly hope your were joking when you said this

But if you were indeed serious, you need to get humbled.because the pedastol you are on ,im surprised you didnt beat up the vitali ,and vladimir klitschko brothers.or that your name isn't mike Tyson junior with all the insane knockout power you possess.

Honestly Ylem,as much as i hate to do it ima side with lefty, "your a ******". You dont know what the **** your talking about.If you wanna train you have to try things specific for boxing, not the ***** **** your currently defended so heavliy.Ylem you are on your own all the boxers on esb is giving you excellent advice.

Yet your acting like a idiotic woman in a abusive relationship that keeps running back to her boo saying he will change.you ylem keep running back to your scientific **** or whatever the **** your talking about. When every boxer on esb clearly sees 2 things one you dont want advice you just want to argue.2 you think you know what your talking about when clearly you dont know what the **** your talking about.

"insurance risk my fist brings"haha you are funny go spar a top pro and tell them to go 1oo hundred percent ylem. I bet my next paycheck you and the ***** ko power you possess will be in the hospital.

11. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    lol you took the effort to write that for me.....thx.....i guess....

yes it was a joke, i get my inspiration for the Egyptian man that bends quarters with his eye lids.

400 posts !!!!!

12. Amin

Amin Member Full Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Gotta admit, that was pretty funny.

13. doylexxx

doylexxx Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Hay Ylem

Notice when you jab your elbow sticks out

thats called a chicken wing jab

Youre doing it wrong

its supposed to be straight

Fix that first !!

14. Ylem

Nov 3, 2009
    This content is protected

looks pretty straight to me.

no really thanks for the advice ill work on it.

15. lefty

lefty Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 29, 2006
    Ylem meets blacc rocky. Talk about a meeting of the minds.