Hughie Fury- Biggest Chicken in HW Boxing

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by destruction, Dec 12, 2017.

1. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Noticed in Parker fight his technique is all wrong for power shots, doesn't twist his hand near impact to create extra force. His dad is a great technical coach surprised he has not corrected this weakness.

Twentyman likes this.
  2. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Needs to wear boxing shorts like a man for a start. The Skirt is just ridiculous.

YearZero and Camaris like this.
  3. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    So you were one of the two dozen people who paid. You should ask fat mick for your money back although I suspect he's bankrupt now.

bangbangbeef, Mr Icaman and mcvey like this.
  4. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Definitely. Tiny head Price collapses in a heap after 30seconds of chasing Fury.

5. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    It's rare to hear about a trainer taking time away.

They want Sky PPV now not Youtube?

6. Camaris

Camaris Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    A good point well made. Fury needs some straight talking like this in his camp rather than "yes" men who just say yes to any old skirt.

7. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Hughie is not going to achieve, and done absolutely nothing to deserve being a mando. He had fought absolutely nobody prior to Parker, against whom he embarrassed himself.

Hughie isn't even in the top 6 in the UK. He needs to beat some domestic title level fighters first to prove he has anything about him.

8. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Like its been said Hughie is still very young so he has time. I can tell you have never stepped foot in a ring, you probably have never even had a fight to call him a 'chicken' No man (or woman) who steps foot in that squared circle is a chicken.

Hughie has alot of talent, he needs to let his hands go more..as a defensive fighter he is fantastic. Just needs to work more on them power shots.

I rate the Fury family. Great boxers and great trainers. Couldn't care less what the Fury haters think.

9. Grime Rockstar

Grime Rockstar Member banned Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    why don't you call him a chicken to his face and feel his lack of power you trolling coward!

10. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Only a family member would get so triggered like a little crying baby snowflake by my personal opinion.

If Hughie wants to prove himself to be a man why does he keep calling Whyte out and then saying he is not ready. That’s 3 times now.

Or he could face my personal favourite Daniel Dubois.

Some advice though going forward, stop running like a chicken as no one in the current boxing zeitgeist is keen on that style.

And if you are packing glass then retire because there are some heavy hitting men out there.

11. dellboi94

dellboi94 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Hell, why not Hughie vs Nathan Gorman? Hughie has skipped the domestic scene.

destruction likes this.
  12. Grime Rockstar

Grime Rockstar Member banned Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    I can't stand keyboard warrior pussies that wouldn't say nothing to no one in real life. And a lot of them on here are of the same ethnic background as you so it's very ironic you are talking about packing glass, feather fists, and being terrible at boxing.

Hughie fights to what he's good at, he ticks all the boxes apart from power and strength which he does seriously lack and it's a shame it's not developed with age and training for whatever reason. I had him winning the Parker fight, he's no bum, and he's no coward.

Potwash likes this.
  13. Cecil

Cecil Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Whyte who's nothing special would maul him.

14. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    You really think so? If Parker couldn't catch him Whyte has no chance.

Boxing is also about not getting hit and Hughie is an excellent defensive boxer. I agree his style is not entertaining for casual fans but there is also art to what he does.

underwraps and Twentyman like this.
  15. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Hard guy to land anything on but chucking feather dusters.