I cannot stop watching Bivol punching Canelo's face

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by tinman, May 12, 2022.

1. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Well I had a slow afternoon with work so invested my afternoon on Shadow and pulling apart his nonsense. The mental gymnastics was impressive but soon got tedious. I only recently exchanged with Lou who came across as someone who caught his boyfriend sleeping with a farm animal...........so unhappy.

iii, kiwi_boxer and Jackman65 like this.
  2. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Lol.. ill tell you what since you have time put on that ps5 or ps4 if you got it and lets have a little ft5 set in Street fighter 5 right now? Then i whoop your clown ass ill upload it here for everyone to see. Lol. I mean you claim youre good at fighting games right? Strap up foo

3. exocet76

Feb 28, 2012
    Success is not measured by who can play a computer game son.
    Also I already explained that when I did game I preffered the more technical fighting games. not the ones that a 3 yr old can play by just mashing buttons.
    They're levels Lou. stay in the lane marked "I suckle ginger's nut's" you will be safer there.
    You and the rest of your clan can finish each other off over the Canelo v Plant fight......that one had a happy ending.

Jackman65 likes this.
  4. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Now youre projecting. See how fast you turn around.. lol.. And Computer game? Lol thats what i thought, youre weak and a people pleaser.. ;) if you wanna take it old school, lets do a set on super turbo.lol. ill beat you at any fighting game.

5. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Dren Louie has officially lost it
    “fight me on PlayStation” :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Swooped in to save Shadow, got eaten alive in the process and now has no idea what to do.

Sad to see. I miss the old Dren, the one that attempted to be witty, knowing that his identity was hidden and had nothing to lose.

Now he literally has nothing.

This content is protected

iii likes this.
  6. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    He says hes a fighting game pro.. lol... i wanna see it for myself.. lol

And dont be hitting me up in my dms trying to kiss my ass! "Dont forget who started this dren" :eek:

Why do you worry about another mans identity over the internet? You have slowly but surely become a drensexual! The obsession is real! Lol

4kiwi

7. kiwi_boxer

Aug 25, 2013
    lol…You're unravelling…lol

Nothing left in your

iii likes this.
  8. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    How do you unravel when everything thats stated by me is facts? Doesnt make sense, if you wanna be a better troll you have to step your game up. I scored it for Bivol from the Get go and have maintained my position ever since. Canelo lost fair and square, and?:lol:

4kiwi

9. kiwi_boxer

Aug 25, 2013
    are you still live from 10:10?

:chuck:

10. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Yeah on iheart radio spinning on the 1's and 2's.:DJ:

4kiwi

11. kiwi_boxer

Aug 25, 2013
    We’re getting closer.

:applaudit::ambulance:

12. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Youre right. But only difference is it isnt "we're" its only you getting closer to a strokeout. :ambulance:Calm down my guy, Canelo losing doesnt make you any richer!;)

13. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    it was a very good boxing lesson. Any trainer and any boxer should get something valuable from this fight.

All that flashy waist-defense and all that "I build my defense using distance".... is worth nothing when your oponent throws long combinations. Too many fighters are using only 3-4 punches combinations and nothing more. Long combinations are, and always have been, the most effective combinations in boxing.

iii likes this.
  14. exocet76

Feb 28, 2012
    How is me stating reality a form of me projecting?
    Methinks you don't know what prohecting is.
    How is me having a PC rig me being weak and a people pleaser?
    Have lost your mind son?
    Like I've already stated I don't play games for simpletons. I am a master at Tekken and would easily clown you like I have in this thread..........with complete ease.
    In fact when I came back on this forum I distinctly remember clowning Bandeedo. Shadow and you all at the same time on a Canelo thread.
    I broke all three of you down one by one. you all thought you could dogpile me and instead you were all ragdolled and ran away.
    I collected the salt from your tears and it was beautiful.....

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  15. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Tears. Youre misinformed. And youve never clowned anybody on here, you got battered from pillar to post that night and since then have been looking for "mates" to align yourself with on here. Instead of building your reputation on your own merit, you decided to take the easy road and become a clout chaser/tag along. SOWWEY