I'm going to be devastated if Pac gasses and takes an ass whooping

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by tinman, Jul 24, 2021.

1. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    i will expand on that thought, as it pertains to why i think canelo beats beve. i think canelo is at a point where he wont get flustered in the position beve puts his opponents. i think he is confident enough to understand that he is going to have to chip away at this tree a lot more than any other hes chopped down. so he wont get nervous or panic when his first dozen hooks just bounce off him. he wont be furiously trying to find an answer after landing all your money shots and this guy is eating them like they hold the cure for cancer. he knows the crack is getting bigger and bigger, and he aint wasting movement and energy trying to find solutions, he knows how it ends.
    i still made beve a favorite over canelo immediately after the kovalev fight, but i dont anymore. the evidence of canelos power with his current style tells me he can chop down that tree now.

SpeedKills likes this.
  2. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Clenelo was smart that had picked shot Kovalev with short period between contract and fight.
    Now Beterbiev is old and yeah, cherry picker Clenbuterol if he will cherry pick old Beterbiev, will win.

Canelo is Master in cherry picking and this is cool, pro boxing is business also to cherry pick opponents.
    Like he picked Mosley after 0 wins in his last 3 fights, 38 y.o, Khan for MW title defense etc.

Cherry picking is cool thing, and moving up/ down in division, fighting in few places only in US is part of his game.
    Canelo fans will worship him until there will be new idol, Canelo is not Brand for century, will be next brand, then next brand, then next brand.
    With Canelo will happen the same as with DLH, he is not more special. Unless he will retire in right time.

3. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    what do your emotional problems have to do with me? is there anything in my post that you think is incorrect, or you see different? why are you picking me to have an episode with?

4. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    I'm guessing that you're referring to Brooks and Porter. He did dominate Danny Garcia though, who is as world class as Shawn and his size.

5. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Na, you're massively underrating Spence. Spence is very technical. He's like a JMM except he's constantly on the front foot. Everything he does is very methodical. I hope Pac knows this and doesn't think he's just another brawler.

Beterbiev is more comparable to a pre-Mosley Margarito. The one who stopped Cotto. Scary because he has bricks for hands and an iron jaw with size and stamina to go with it.

box33 likes this.
  6. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    I seriously doubt that happens.

7. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012

LOL You're all over the place with this. Make a prediction and stick to it.

8. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Same.

Thinking of not watching the fight.

9. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Beterbiev is more accomplished then Spence?

How so?

Toney F*** U likes this.
  10. EmpiresPuzzle

EmpiresPuzzle New Member Full Member

May 30, 2021
    people will be shock on how easy pac will beat spence and i expect the same.....

11. Aussie Invader

Aussie Invader Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    please stop channelling your inner sven ottke :lol:

12. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    After the accident Spence is not the same fighter anymore, be prepared for a surprise, or not:eek:

13. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    CST80 and Rumsfeld like this.
  14. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Of course in measure from prize fighters scale no.
    Boxer must be from proper origin at first and with proper blood and passport to entertain ppl.
    Yeah, therefore kid Canelo had been approved by boxing business orgs ( kinder garten even if compare with am boxing ) with coming up in weight class business opponent in Mosely, who was 38 y.o and coming with last 3 pro fights record with 0-2-1.
    LOL, Canelo cherry picking was cool chess game for hometown Clebuterol " World Champion " vs Mosley who had 0 wins in his last 3 pro idolised fights.

LoL

Clebuterol hometown champ had racked shitty judges cards in 1 st fight vs GGG as cocked home town shitty laughable business cards, it is shame to boxing as a sport and cash cow **** CLENBUTEROL hero had get gifted , hometown and business smelling DRAW.

Lol, these home town busines cash cow, smelling with $$$$ these cash cows might generate in SISSY ***** game called as pro boxing LOL.
    Pro boxing at all is not masculinity, it is sissy game for pussies if compare with 0 rules MMA it is sissy business mans kinder garden nothing more.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  15. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004