Is Hatton really only getting 8 million for this fight?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mancat, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Jinx

Jinx Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 18, 2004
    how is PBF a riskier fight than DLH? although slim, Hatton has a better shot at beating PBF at 147, than going to 154 to get cut up and KOed by DLH...

2. Imperial1

Imperial1 VIP Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Wonder what their PPV upside will be ?

3. BeReal

BeReal Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Damn, just give some props to Hatton and Mayweather. Neither one of them had to take this fight and they did. I am excited about it. Floyd has many options of who to fight and so does hatton, so for them to finally fight each other, whatever the reasons were in the past not to, then props to them.

4. Boom_Boom

Boom_Boom R.I.P Boxing 6/9/12 Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    its

10 million for Hatton
    &
    16 million for PBF

5. digiram

digiram Active Member Full Member

May 22, 2005
    You talk as if you've seen an offer sent from and signed by DLH to Hatton, and as Guru pointed out, you're a hypocrite.

Please remove hattons nuts from your throat before posting.

6. digiram

digiram Active Member Full Member

May 22, 2005
    Best post yet regarding this. Stop the bull**** back and forth about who gets what, who's the draw, etc...... That **** is for promoters, managers, networks to work with, not us fans who think we know more than we actually do.

7. Proud Warrior

Proud Warrior Well-Known Member banned

Nov 28, 2005
    You are talking in dollers my friend not pounds,Hatton is getting prob 3 times as much as he has ever got,not bad for a quiet family lad from stockport!

8. Fab2333

Fab2333 Needs to Get It 2Gether Full Member

Oct 25, 2006
    hey you never know lol. I already said i was gonna lose lol. But theres always that 1% chance of something happening. When Tarver caught RJ, i never thought it could ever happen. But it did. COuld get lcuky, but either way I would b 8million dollars richer lol

9. psychopath

psychopath D' "X" Factor Full Member

Mar 13, 2007

:yikes Only?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Fab2333

Oct 25, 2006
    :thumbsup:deal:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
    yeah like 8million is chump change lol. Please Hatton call me and I will take the fight instead for that money. I would take an L gladly, and laugh str to the bank with it hahahahahaaaa lol

11. Ramshall1

Ramshall1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 16, 2007
    Please, dont bring the word 8 Million . . . in a FMJ discussion. . . Fraud fans dont like to be reminded of his ducking ways.

12. psychopath

psychopath D' "X" Factor Full Member

Mar 13, 2007
    :lol: :good

13. Fab2333

Oct 25, 2006
    I know you are not referring to Margarito Ramshall, when you are speaking of the 8million?

14. Ramshall1

Ramshall1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 16, 2007
    thats the 8 mil he ducked, no ifs ands or butts about it.

15. Fab2333

Oct 25, 2006
    Im no floyd hugger or nothin but you have to think of it if you were Floyd. Why would you fight some1 who relatively nobody knows for 8million dollars, when you can get the same payday fighting a fighter who people knew at the time for the same money and the linear belt. If you were a fighter you wouldnt do it neither. Margarito didnt do anything to merit a shot at the p4p champ. If he would have beaten Williams, and a Cotto, or mosley, or someone of the magnitude. Then I say he deserves a shot then. FLoyd for MArgarito would have been his step into stardom. And floyd wasnt tryin 2 make some1 bigger on his account. That was the smarter move to me personally. People gon say he ducked him, but I think it was just smarter. If Margarito comes back and wins a couple of meaningful fights, I woul love to see him and Floyd get it on.