Jake Paul/Tommy Fury Presser

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GotchaHat, Nov 24, 2021.

1. GotchaHat

GotchaHat Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 7, 2021
    This content is protected

2. roughdiamond

roughdiamond Ridin' the rails... Full Member

Jul 25, 2015
    JAKE MOTHER****IN' PAUL IN IT TO WIN IT! COME AT HIM PUSSIES! RUNNING THE BOXING GAME! WAR PAUL!

3. UmarIFLUmar

UmarIFLUmar Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Only caught the end of that but watching John Fury shouting at Jake Paul on the TV screen is objectively hilarious.

Furey, Deew, djfonti and 1 other person like this.
  4. Antsu

Antsu Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Did they get 1 euro selfphone internet connection for this

5. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Would be hilarious if Tyson showed up for the fight instead of Tommy. Or even if JOHN Fury showed up. They are both better opponents than Tommy.

6. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    This Paul guy is so cheap, could not even get decent internet connection.

DaRealJT and Heavy_Hitter like this.
  7. MrBarry465

MrBarry465 Active Member Full Member

Jun 17, 2021
    Why the hell didn't they just have a normal press conference, surely it would not have been hard for Paul to come here have one and then Tommy have one over there in a few weeks?

8. Slyk

Slyk Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Gotta be honest here: the low quality production associated with everything Jake Paul only adds to the spectacle. Triller being a complete mess suits him perfectly. A low quality facetime call and the whole Fury family lined up yelling at a TV is perfect for this fight.

JunlongXiFan and MrBarry465 like this.
  9. MrBarry465

MrBarry465 Active Member Full Member

Jun 17, 2021
    John Fury squaring up to a television screen is the entertainment I didn't realise I needed lol

10. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Prior to clicking on the video I was thinking to myself this is the only time you're going to see a Fury take an L at a press conference. However, when I caught sight that they'd stacked the deck 3 Fury's vs 1 Jake ''Money'' Paul I knew the game was rigged in his favour. Even the supposedly impartial moderator was batting for the home team and I'm not buying that crap about Jake ''Money'' Paul's wifi being slow either.

But Jake still held his own on a deck stacked heavily against him where he was vastly outnumbered.

He even got the better of The Gypsy King with that 'I earned more this year than the HW champion of the world'' comeback

Real bad look for Tommy having to bring his potty-mouthed father and big brother as his tag-team partners to triple up on Jake who was riding solo and what in god's name was he thinking when he opted for the suit and no socks look? :facepalm: The suit actually looked crispy but he ruined the entire look with the oldest mistake in the book.

Mark my words, Jake is going to beat the soul out of Tommy's body and send him back to Love Island with his tail between his legs.

kirk, JunlongXiFan, TBI and 3 others like this.
  11. Gymbot

Gymbot Active Member Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    What a mess. One of the cringiest things I’ve ever seen, topped off by John Fury saying Tommy is going to bend Jake’s girlfriend over and “do her like a dog” after he beats him.

kirk likes this.
  12. UmarIFLUmar

UmarIFLUmar Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 8, 2021
    That'll get a few more PPV buys if it's in the contract

13. jmb1356

jmb1356 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2019
    The cynical part of me about the sport wonders if Canelo's sudden interest in fighting CWs isn't about setting up a fight with Jake Paul. That fight would sell.

DaRealJT, kirk and MidniteProwler like this.
  14. RJJFan

RJJFan Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Just based off of watching Tommy fight, i think he can do it. Just look at what Woodley almost did to Jake and he's a MMA fighter.

Tommy's no Tyson but he throws punches in bunches and I'm sure he'll be much more impressive than Woodley.

15. Barrf

Barrf Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 19, 2021
    Canelo might literally kill Jake Paul if they fought. I don't think the Pauls are quite that nuts. Stick to fighting old men and chumps.

vast and JunlongXiFan like this.