Jamie Moore Scot Quigg beef?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Blue Manc, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Blue Manc

Blue Manc Member Full Member

Apr 6, 2018
    just watched an ifl interview with Carl Frampton where he alludes to a twitter argument between Moore and Quigg. I am not on twitter so does anyone know what's been said?

2. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Neither am I but my mate messaged me the argument.

Which if I can remember is A high calling Moore a knob.

3. TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore

TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore Member banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Saw the tweets before, looks like they've deleted them now. . a little bit of back and forth. Moore started it by dissing Quiggs perfomance against Frampton, Quigg called him a ''knob'' , and Moore replied saying '' Who you calling a knob, you ****ing little *****'', then Carl Frampton, Michael Jennings, Matty Clarkson, and Vas Blackwood got involved..

4. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Isn’t Jamie Moore pretty much ****ed now with that shot leg of his? I remember reading a while back that he completed some marathon or shorter run and it was a huge milestone for him, and he was talking about how painful it is for him to run.

Moore obviously dwarfs Quigg but if he’s peg legged, Quigg would have a chance.

im sparticus likes this.
  5. BoxingMadMan

BoxingMadMan New Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2018
    We're not seriously thinking that Moore is going to fight Quigg? Nonsense, just some b*llocks on twitter, nothing more.

Sadly, I'm blocked by both so missed it!

6. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Obviously they won’t fight.

7. Accurate

Accurate Jump back, wanna kiss myself! Full Member

May 3, 2018
    Pretty sure I remember Moore saying in an interview that there was doubt over whether he would ever walk again.

Whatever the case, he can't be in any fit state to be fighting a fit, active fighter like Quigg.

8. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    why would he be fighting him? lets just forget how completely ridiculous it is to think Framptons trainer is going to fight Quigg, Moore was a LMW in his prime, imagine what he would be now.

9. Accurate

Accurate Jump back, wanna kiss myself! Full Member

May 3, 2018
    I agree it would be ridiculous. Not unheard of though for people to engage in a fight after exhanging insults though it it.

I only mentioned it as others had brought up the possibility of a fight earlier in the thread.

10. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Mate its literally just a hypothetical joke scenario to consider what would happen if they had a scrap, it’s not that deep.

11. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    i know.....thats why i said

12. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    I know mooresy used to like fighting on the inside but quigg is decent there as well, plus hes a lot smaller and compact compared to moorsey. If this fight went to the phone booth id pick quigg, especially as jamie is out of shape, i reckon he could stop him.

CutThroatFade likes this.