Joseph Parker just put a stop to the lies about Fury's issues in camp...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by kiwi_boxer, Feb 18, 2020.

1. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Not that it's at all surprising, Parker just debunked this whole theory from Eddie Hearn.
    Fury played into it and gave the media what they wanted.

Joe is a good friend of both Fury & Wilder. For anyone that knows Joe Parker, you would be hard pressed to get a lie out of him...

[url]https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/119628123/why-joseph-parker-believes-tyson-fury-beats-deontay-wilder[/url]

Parker has witnessed Fury in training Las Vegas ahead of the huge heavyweight world title fight on Sunday (NZT) and been impressed.

Fury has had one of Parker's team mates, unbeaten Italian Guido Vianello, in sparring and watched the aggressive approach of the giant Brit.

"Tyson's been sparring Guido at the beginning of his camp and I was there watching cheering them both on," Parker told [url]VegasInsider[/url].
    "I've seen them do many rounds in the gym in this build up and he is looking good.

"The reason I say he is going to put on more pressure is that I have seen it in camp.

"Coming forward, back, forward in his movement, he looks like he is implementing what he is saying he is going to do which to come forward, throw more punches, be more aggressive.

"I think Tyson is going to try to knock Wilder out at some stage of the fight, for sure."
    Parker, friends with both Fury and Wilder, senses the British star can win but expects he will have his hands full.

"It's going to be amazing and exciting to watch. We all know the reasons why as the first one was so controversial and tight," Parker told VegasInsider.

"You can't just walk up and bully Wilder, he has proved he has a good chin and one of the biggest punches in the world. Hearing stories from his camp, he's one talented guy.

"That being said – and I may be wrong – but I believe Fury can pull it off by the approach he said he will do of putting on more pressure and taking it to him. I believe boxing ability beats power."

POTUS, haileris, GlassJoe and 3 others like this.
  2. don owens

don owens Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 5, 2005
    can't wait. predicting a Fury win. would like to see it. can go either way. duh.

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  3. Kiwi_in_America

Kiwi_in_America The Tuaminator Full Member

Oct 19, 2006
    Wilder can win it

But I go with Fury

don owens and kiwi_boxer like this.
  4. LoadedGlove

LoadedGlove Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 6, 2019
    Just read Steve Bunce's piece in today's Independent. No hint of problems in Fury's camp. Fast Eddie trolling.

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  5. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    No way can Fury beat Wilder coming forwards.