Kahn Has a chin like George Chuvalo!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Boro chris, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Boris Christoff Full Member

Jan 16, 2005
    I'll bring Zakman over...:yep

2. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl i was reading the whole way through it just got more and more political the way through

3. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Not bad. I assume you don't actually believe Khan has a chin like Chuvalo!!:lol:

And one more thing - while I think that these glass-jawed hype jobs should be taken to task when they are exposed, I do not at all condone using racist language to describe Khan - or any other human being for that matter.:-(

4. Boro chris

Boro chris Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 14, 2005
    So-Enzo Maccarenellis chin makes Ray Mercer look like Herbie Hide!

Any takers?

5. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Enzo's gonna get starched this weekend!!:yep:lol:

6. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    Exactly, the hate against Khan is because of boxing exploitation, which has serious Political overtones and because glass jawed hype jobs are an obnoxious addition to the sport.

7. Boro chris

Mar 14, 2005
    But boxing is all about hype and exploitation,it is at its heart an entrepunurial (****ing hell my spelling is ****ing well awful!!) business, and Khan, whilst he may not hack it at the highest level is great drama and his china chin only emphasises that excitement. You could argue that he's good for boxing (if you want to sell it to the casual fan).

I take it that you and Zakman are of the left politically and can see how the hyper capitalisim of boxing makes your enjoyment seem a bit of a paradox.
    Boxing is poorly run by crooks and has little or no regulation, it would be rather interesting to see what it would be like if a bunch of marxists were running the show.

8. Amsterdam

Jan 16, 2005
    Far left.

However, a new variant, I would want it run full of character and excitement, as well as million dollar compensation for the best of them(well earned), but I would have it with a central governing body that makes matches happen.

Also, promoter Germs are removed, as they are just parasites anyway.

9. Boro chris

Mar 14, 2005
    John Mcain had a go a few years back but got precisely nowhere.
    I cant see boxing ever being properely regulated mores the pity.:-(