Kell Brook is done. He is finished and he has no heart left.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Jun 13, 2018.

1. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Well regardless. I still think he'd give a decent account against Charlo and Hurd(if he were to fight either) who both look terrible even in victory, and he certainly isn't losing to Liam Smith lol.

2. Clinton

Clinton Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Shame because Kell has balls of steel. He MOVED UP to fight GGG while the legitimate middleweights Jacobs, Canelo and Saunders were all waiting for GGG to slow down due to age. Considering the state of his eye sockets, can't blame him for wanting to cash out.

305th and BUDW like this.
  3. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    He’ll always have my respect for that, it was a g move even though it was the worst thing he has done.

Clinton likes this.
  4. SambaKing1

SambaKing1 Member banned Full Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Been having this debate with my mate on the ps4 who seems to think Brook is capable of beating some of the big 154 pounders. I'm having none of it. Charlo, Hurd and Munguia smash him. Williams, Trout, Lara, would beat him too, and I'd even pick Eriksen Lubin despite the fact he was iced in 1 round by Charlo. I'm probably missing a couple of names.

This is all fantasy though as it is clear that Brook is hand picking himself fights until he can cash out against Khan. However, Edward is constantly planting the Crawford/Khan seed, so maybe, just maybe, Khan is still ducking the Brook fight. If so, I can see Eddie sacrificing Brook to the likes of a Jermell Charlo just so he can put it on DAZN with the goal of signing Charlo, if he hasn't done already by that point. Will Brook pick the money over the beating once again?

CutThroatFade likes this.
  5. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Brook is 1-2 against decent opposition.

Porter - W
    Golovkin - L
    Spence - L

Everyone else has been Grade C throughout his career

And now he is too lazy to make Welterweight - a division where he has spent all his adult life.

Minotauro and Payback87 like this.
  6. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Bang on

7. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Brook had issues making 147 back in 2012. I dont think it's about laziness.

8. critix

critix Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 9, 2012
    agree....even if he didnt fight for the title at least go for a kirkland or something

charlo was very interested in brook and he would come to uk

obv brook just want the khan pay day now, after you break your eyes and lose your belt infront of your own fans your soul is gone from boxing

khan will chase a title even if it means fighting spence but brook is finished in my opinion

9. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Brook is not a fraud! He made some dumb career decisions but, the guys has heart. Jumped 2 divisions to face G, then takes on a young destroyer in Spence. All the while you sit back in the cozy cofines of your home(probably your parents) and have the nerve to say Brook has no heart and is a fraud. Recalculate!

10. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    This Cook guy isn't even a top 40 154 pounder and the fight will be chief support on PPV.

It looks like the only title fight on the bill will be fought by Katie Taylor. :qmeparto:

What a scam job by Hearn.. Total joke of a PPV undercard. :drooling:

11. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Thats pretty much how i think of it too.

Hearn promised Brook the big name would come to the UK but the problem was why would any top 147 fighter come to the UK? Hearn had a PPV quota to fill and Brook became a victim of it.

12. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    His bank balance would disagree

13. Clinton

Clinton Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Got that right. Balls of titanium. Total respect.

14. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Khan has heart too and a wayyyy better career resume than Brook.

Why doesnt he get the same praise also, apart from all the glass jaw and racist jokes? Double standards.

15. the factor

the factor Active Member banned Full Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Brook was exposed every time he stepped up. He's one of the most over rated of the last 10 years. Brits are well know for over rating their fighters.