Kell Brook vs Crawford this Saturday. Prediction>>

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by timeout, Nov 11, 2020.

Who takes this?????

1. Special K kO

2. Special K decision

3. Bud KO

4. Bud decision

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MetalLicker

MetalLicker Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I'm surprised that Crawford is a 18-1 favorite. The bookies must think Brook is really past it. Crawford didn't look at that good in his previous outing, getting dropped and outbox for good stretches of the fight.

I know Brook has been knocked out twice and his face is damaged, but he's may still have enough to make the fight somewhat competitive.

Reinhardt, timeout and Mike Cannon like this.
  2. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
  3. HellSpawn86

HellSpawn86 Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 6, 2007
    Bud, but in a tougher than expected contest. Unless Brook is really past it, it's going to be a tough fight. He's given tough fights to Spence, Porter, and GGG.

4. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Plz never compare Brook with a legend like Nonito.

5. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Wasn't really a comparison. Just said Brook needs to turn back the clock like Nonito did against Inoue.

6. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    What did Nonito do? Lose?? All he proved is that Inoue is not the "monster " many people believe he is, it's just a matter of time when he fights someone good in his prime, Prime Nonito would've gave Inoue a beating.

7. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Kell is better than Kavaliauskas and Benavidez, they took rounds off of and hurt Bud a few times. This is possibly the best opponent Bud has actually faced. If Kell isn't drained, he wins by late KO, possibly early if Bud decides to fight as a southpaw.

8. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Bud will break his spirits within 4 rounds and his body within 7 rounds.
    TC by TKO in the 7th or middle 8th round

9. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Nonito wasn't prime, but he looked better than he had in YEARS against Inoue. If Nonito hadn't broken Inoue's orbital bone in the 2nd round, Inoue would have knocked him out. Inoue had double vision from the 2nd round on. Even then he beat Nonito clearly. The fight wasn't really that close. Nonito just landed 2 nuclear bombs.

Staminakills likes this.
  10. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    You don’t honestly believe that? The Brook that is turning up is gonna be gone I think, I like to get behind the UK guys and hope he does win but I can’t see it at all.

11. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Yeah I do. Brook looked damn good against DeLuca, who's no schlub adn sure he didn't look great against Zerafa, but in retrospect, compared to Horn, Brook looked like a million bucks. Zerafa is clearly a tough out for anyone who isn't a Middleweight rehydrated up to Cruiserweight named Peter Quillin. If Brook makes weight comfortably, and his eye doesn't go out. Why wouldn't he be able to hang tough and potentially pull off the upset? It's not like he didn't take arguably 6 rounds off of Spence and 2 maybe three off of GGG.

12. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Yeah I get where you’re coming from, I’ve always said I think Brook is one of the best talents ever produced over here but I just can’t see the version that you’re expecting to turn up. I personally hope I’m wrong and you’re right, but I can’t see it.

Actually looking forward to it, good entertainment during this **** lockdown.

13. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Here, rewatch this. Even if this version shows up it should be quite competitive.
    This content is protected

UKboxingfan likes this.
  14. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Crawford late stoppage or on points
    Kell brook has to try to not go back, but still keep it at range, feint with the lead hand and loop the lead left hook over Crawford right jab and then throw the straight right and after he’s done his work, grab Crawford which will neutralise Crawfords counterpunches, shove him off and throw more body shots and straight punches then grab, basically effective pressure, but still keep it long and when he does grab crawford, lean on him and push him back
    Crawford has to box at range and counterpunch, make Brook lean in and overcommit to punches and make him pay, paw with his right jab, Brook will have to throw the right and when he overcommits, Crawford should make him miss narrowly and counter with long punches, Crawford has to keep his punches long and after he has countered, move away, don’t stay in the pocket, when Brook tries to grab, step off to the side or step back, Crawford has to bait Brook into throwing by pawing and feinting with the lead right and jabbing at Brooks lead left make him overcommit and make him pay
    That’s my opinion of their keys to victory, I want Brook to win, I’m not much of a fan of Crawford, but my prediction is that Crawford wins on points or late stoppage

15. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016

18-1? Well these people do this kind of thing for a living so,,,, wonder what the over and under are for rounds? I think I'd certainly bet on Bud to end it in under 9 if the odds are good