Loma claps back at Haney

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Komaster, May 18, 2023.

1. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    This content is protected

Jackman65, MidniteProwler and CST80 like this.
  2. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Top Rank keep promoting this narrative along with the " Loma avoided Haney for Four years" BS,

Guess Haney being more attractive to promote while being younger & potentially having a longer shelf life due to his ability to go up in weight is making them pull out these sort of shenanigans, not surprised by Top Rank's behavior though as they have a long listed history of doing this to their own fighters after they are done juicing them out,

This must be their way in order to appease Haney & company in order to re up another exclusive signing with him.

3. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    If there is any justice in the world of boxing Loma will knock this scum bag POS TF out

young griffo, Badbot, kirk and 14 others like this.
  4. CooperKupp

CooperKupp Jokic THREE Time MVP Haters Full Member

Aug 28, 2022
    THIS! 100%

And Loma is still VERY capable of doing so

5. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    Agreed I can see Loma timing either a straight left or a right hook and putting Haney on rubber legs

6. CooperKupp

CooperKupp Jokic THREE Time MVP Haters Full Member

Aug 28, 2022
    I was thinking the right hook high up off haney’s gross dome. Temple shot. IDK… just a feeling I got. Possibly off the break after multiple hugging warnings for devin.

I’ve always said Loma has very underrated power. Put it this way… he hits every bit as hard as Linares when he sits down on them.

jquest, CST80, box33 and 3 others like this.
  7. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    Oh yeah Loma hits hard. He dropped Commey hard and beat the hell outta Nakatani and they both have better chins than ugly Devin. Loma's timing and accuracy make his clean shots dangerous.

8. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Haney has stones calling Loma dirty, when he's probably one of the cleanest fighters ever. I'd love for nothing more than Loma decking this kid and stopping him. It would be great if he does it on a break.....LOL

Zhuge Liang, iceferg, CST80 and 5 others like this.
  9. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    I just saw a video of Linares confirming that Loma hits much harder than Haney

10. slash

slash Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 15, 2012
    If Lomachenko takes some low blows in this fight, he'd better return the favor.

11. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    i think I'll go into a depression should Haney win, clearly.

A robbery will be fine. :lol:

dcb154 and oldcanvasback like this.
  12. jquest

jquest Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 30, 2014
    Haney is so boring. I really don't understand the hype. His smack talk is weak as well, calling someone a dirty fighter and grinning.

13. box33

Jul 25, 2021
    I was saying the same thing last night about Haney & others after having the press conference on in the background like no offense in general but most of today's Boxers are extremely void of charisma/individual originality man they're so boring as hell to listen to & repetitive with them talking so much but really say nothing & guys like Haney in particular put on any interview of his that he did with any channel & it's the same rehearsed no meaning replies void of any personality or flavor,

Just imagine being around these guys as the groupies they carry around with them, what a headache.

Jackman65 and Rilz like this.
  14. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    The guy has zero personality so they try to manufacture interest somehow, and even then he can't pull it off. He is just extremely uninteresting in every aspect.

15. box33

Jul 25, 2021
    And we're just talking personality here just wait until he gets in the ring & bores like no other i guarantee it as those last two Kamboso's matches i had to put it on x3 speed to get through the result.

Rilz likes this.