Lomachenko has FIVE better wins than Crawford!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore, Jun 14, 2018.

1. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Again showcasing why you're incredibly dense lol.

Aleks! and WalcottsBentFace like this.
  2. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    It could have been Silva's opinion just like it was Loma's and he had a right to it. I take him at what he said not what he meant to say like you do. You don't know anything just speculating. What we have is Loma saying Crawford was P4P #1. Most fighters that you ask that question to tell you exactly who they feel is #1 there's no hidden meaning or humility to it. Quit reaching because you didn't like his answer.

rorschach51 likes this.
  3. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
  4. FastSmith7

FastSmith7 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Of course he's not gonna say he's number 1 p4p, any human with a functioning brain knows Loma is p4p number 1

5. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    When did Crawford "cry" or "play the victim"?

6. KiwiMan

KiwiMan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2016
    Not quite sure all 5 are better than anything on Crawford's resume but Lomachenko does have better wins than Crawford, that's why he's ahead in my book.

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Why wouldn't he? If you feel you're the best there's nothing wrong in saying it if asked. I don't find that to be arrogant. Lastly not everyone believes Loma is #1 there are plenty of brain functioning people and boxers who don't. Some have GGG some have Crawford.

radupidu, rorschach51 and dinovelvet like this.
  8. FastSmith7

Sep 16, 2017
    Delusion reaching new levels, of course there is humility to it, every single person in the world knows Messi is the best player in the world (soccer) but he himself says that he is not, that he is just another player, that's what Lomachenko is doing, deep down he knows he's special but because he's humble he doesn't say that and he doesn't talk about himself the way someone like Floyd does.

9. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    You won't find Papachenko saying he doesn't care if Crawhype wins or loses his next fight like Crawhype's trainer did a few years ago about Loma. And allow me to explain what he really meant when he said that because i couldn't have been any clearer. He meant he hoped Loma lost. And this is about a fighter who has been nothing but very respectful towards Crawhype and is his fellow Top Rank stablemate. I can assure you when Crawhype fights Loma is rooting for him hard.

They sure do seem pleased for Loma here. If that was Loma at one of Crawhype's fights after Crawhype had just toyed with a fighter of Rigo's calibre who so many of these clowns picked to beat Loma and expose the hype, Loma would've been showering Crawhype with praise. Very humble person.

This content is protected

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  10. FastSmith7

Sep 16, 2017
    I honestly see no way in which Crawford or GGG can lay claim to the p4p number 1 spot at the moment, Loma has beaten by far the best opposition and already set all time records, as much as I love Golovkin, his best win is Danny Jacobs and Canelo... who already got a robbery decision win over Lara and lost widely to Mayweather and Danny Jacobs who got KOed by Pirog and only beat Quillin,
    Crawford who beat absolutely nobody, his best win being Postol, Gamboa or Horn... all 3 of them B level fighters.

11. deyell

deyell MOLECULE FROM HELL. Full Member

Aug 10, 2015
    When Lomachenko got rated higher than him.

12. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Er, during that video where he trashed Loma's opposition/wins and threw a wobbly that Loma was voted BWAA Fighter of the Year an award Crawhype had already won before. He's done it on numerous occasions, Loma never has once. Not once.

Odins beard and kriszhao like this.
  13. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    In case you hadn't noticed Crawford wants to beat the **** outta of Loma, thinks that he's better and probably doesn't really care for him that much. He wants that fight badly and if offered it he would take it in a heartbeart. As a fan of both I don't want that fight because both of them have much better and closer fights for them to take. Loma has better fights with Garcia and Davis or even Berchelt. Crawford has better fights with Spence and Thurman or Danny Garcia.

rorschach51 likes this.
  14. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Officially he's #3. The top 3 - GGG , Loma and Crawford are all pretty much neck and neck. The truth is Loma doesn't have the comp available to him to get to #1 and hold it down.

Crawford has the opponents to surpass Loma if he's good enough to beat them.

If Canelo beats Golovkin by ko or in a decisive manner , then he is an ironclad lock for P4P#1.

Pimp C likes this.
  15. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    This is true. Crawford if he fights and beats Spence, Thurman and either Garcia Danny or Mikey that is a better group of boxers than Mikey Garcia Davis and Berchelt who Loma can fight.

dinovelvet likes this.