Lomachenko has FIVE better wins than Crawford!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore, Jun 14, 2018.

1. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    come on now we all know that horn is not a b level fighter... he is more of a c or even a d level.

WalcottsBentFace likes this.
  2. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Que?

3. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Crawhype said he likes and respects Loma and that Loma is way too small for him. Now maybe he's lying but I can assure you Loma likes him and has been nothing but complementary about him and is loyal to him because they're Top Rank stablemates.

rorschach51 likes this.
  4. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Crawford is a crazy and mean SOB.

rorschach51 and CST80 like this.
  5. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    lol well I'm not going to dispute that one

6. TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore

TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore Member banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Why do you hate the FACT Lomachenko is P4P number 1, it couldn't be more clearer.

70-80% of people had Lomachenko p4p number1 BEFORE the Linares fight,
    So obviously every unbiased person now has him number 1.. must be over 95%. Only biased hating Dontae subscribers like you would say anything different and embarrass themselves.

gmurphy likes this.
  7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I have him rated as #1 P4P dummy, I like Loma. I'm telling you what Loma himself said.

inner2deepz and rorschach51 like this.
  8. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Lomachenko is better than Crawford, more intelligent and better looking, and a better citizen.

These are facts.

9. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol

10. TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore

Jun 13, 2018
    yeah Dontae Subscriber but BEFORE the Rigondeaux and Linares fights' lol. I can sense you don't like the fact Loma is number 1 though , if you weren't bothered you wouldn't be commenting so much.

11. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Forget that Loma has clearly fought the better opposition than Crawhype, GRJ, Rigo, Linares and even Walters who is actually pretty slick and not just a power punching beast, are all very talented fighters and are very athletic and gifted. GRJ and Linares have ridiculous hand speed, stupidly fast, and are rightfully considered 2 of the fastest fighters in the entire sport.

This content is protected

Just factor in that as Loma moves up through the weight divisions he still weighs the same as he did for half his fights down at 126, give or take a pound or 2.

At feather

Loma 134 - Koasicha 133

Loma 138 - Rodriguez 132

Loma 138½ - Russell 138

Loma 136 - Salido 147

Loma 132 - Piriyapinyo 137

Loma 129 - Ramirez 135

At super-feather

Loma 137 - Walters 136

Loma 139 - Sosa 142

Loma 137 - Martinez 144

Loma 137 - Rigo ? (he was 130 the morning of the fight in his tracksuit)

Loma 138 - Linares? He was reputed to be 152 by numerous sources but he was a bare minimum of 145-146 for sure

So Loma weighs the same now in his third weight class as he did for half his fights in his first and most of the time he's either been at a weight disadvantage

11lbs against Salido
    7lbs against Martinez
    7lbs against Linares (at least 7-8lbs but it could be as much as 14lbs)
    6lbs against Ramirez
    5lbs against Piriyapinyo

Or the same or ever so slightly heavier than his opponent

1/2lb heavier against GRJ
    1lb heavier than Walters
    1lb heavier than Koasicha

The only times he's had a significant weight advantage has been against Rigo and Rodriguez. 8 or 9lbs against Rigo IMO, and 6lbs against Rodriguez.

Marriaga weighed 135 when he fought Walters down at featherweight, Walters had 10lbs on him.

So you get the picture? Loma's been outweighed by a significant amount for 5 of his fights, by at least a whole division or more and even as high as two. And in 3 of his other fights the maximum amount of weight he had over his opponents is 1 freaking pound lol.

12 fights, been outweighed significantly (by a whole division or more) = 5 times

3 fights = had a maximum advantage of 1lb

2 fights = had a significant advantage from 6-9lbs

1 fight where we have no info on the fighter's weights = his opponent weighed 135 when they were fighting at featherweight and they moved up to face Loma at super-feather

Loma weighed 138 in the ring against Linares at lightweight

Lightweight = 135

So Loma rehydrated just 3lbs.

Why?

Because it's not his natural weight class

Now let's get to Crawford

At lightweight

Crawford 149 - Klimov 140

Crawford 152 - Gamboa 145

Crawford 153 - Beltran 147

At 140

Crawford 155 - Lundy 151

Crawford 155 - Jean 155

Crawford 157 - Postol 152

Crawford 157 - Diaz 161

Now something kind of stands out there when you compare his weights vs his opponents to Loma and the opponents he's fought?

1. Crawford has typically been rehydrating 15-17lbs for all his fights, both at 135 and 140, and he's even rehydrated as high as 18lbs for one of them.

2. How many times has he had a weight advantage?

3. How many times has he had a significant weight advantage?

3. How many times has he been at a weight disadvantage?

4. How many times has he been at a significant weight disadvantage?

I only know of 2 fights were he has been outweighed (where the weights have been announced or there is info available regarding them)

Against Diaz who had 4lbs on him

And against Molina but I don't know what the weights were for that one

But Crawford had

9lbs on Klimov
    7lbs on Gamboa
    6lbs on Beltran
    5lbs on Postol
    4lbs on Lundy
    and he obvious had at least 5lbs on Horn, more like 7lbs IMO.

weighed the same as Jean

was outweighed against Diaz by 4lbs, and against Molina by?

Basically he's the total opposite of Loma, most of the time he has the weight advantage and he's fighting opponents he has a significant weight advantage over or at worst weighs the same as them.

When he was campaigning at lightweight he was coming in at a minimum of 149, maximum of 153

Loma came in at 138 for his lightweight fight

153 is 15lbs heavier ie. 3 divisions lol and it's the heaviest recorded fight night weight I can recall for a lightweight

So when Crawford moves up through the weight classes he's still facing opponents he outweighs by and even by as much as a whole division or who at worst weigh the same as him, with the exception of twice that I know of, just as he did when he fought in his first weight class. Not quite so impressive now when you factor that in is it?

When has Crawford ever fought an opponent who had 11lbs on his like Salido did against Loma?

When has he fought one who outweighed him by as much as Linares did against Loma? Either 14lbs or 7-8bls take your pick?

What about someone who had just 5 or 6lbs over him?

And then factor in that Crawhype is beating his opposition at home where he has American refs for all his fights and 2 or 3 American judges for most of them too. If you think that doesn't matter go watch the Salido fight and ask yourself if Loma loses that with a Ukrainian referee working the fight.

And then watch the GRJ fight and ask yourself would Loma have won a SD if all 3 of those judges were from Ukraine and not from America ie. GRJ's country.

Even the judges in the Linares fight were very generous to Linares IMO.

12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I dont subscribe to any YouTube channels they aint breaking bread with me. I had loma p4p #1 ever since he beat rigo a fight i picked Loma to win btw. I dont see your list because you've been banned multiple times and come back with multiple alts since Loma fought rigo. I have stuff to say because people like you who are into boxing for the wrong reasons and who have agendas need to be checked and I will continue to do so.

rorschach51 likes this.
  13. WalcottsBentFace

WalcottsBentFace Member banned Full Member

May 12, 2018
    LOL! :facepalm::facepalm:

It’s called being humble and showing class. Did you not notice Loma laughing first when the interviewer asked him who he thought was PFP#1?? It was right after Loma was talking about how he doesn’t really approve of other boxers boasting about being the best.

Do you really not get that?! Lol SMH

gmurphy likes this.
  14. WalcottsBentFace

WalcottsBentFace Member banned Full Member

May 12, 2018
    Facts that can’t even be disputed

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  15. TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore

Jun 13, 2018
    do you see me calling Crawford , Spence, Russell Jr etc 'Bums' the way your favourite posters do with Golovkin and others on here?

Beouche and WalcottsBentFace like this.