Lou Savarese v Anthony Joshua

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Big Boy Battersby, Apr 6, 2021.

Who would win

1. Savarese

2. Joshua

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Big Boy Battersby

Big Boy Battersby New Member banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2021
    I can't remember now it was the username of my AOL account, same as my e-mail address I didn't post much but enjoyed reading the opinions it was a friendly place a lot better than this place seems to be.

i find it surprising even so called staff members leave snobby wisecrack comments i thought this was a place where you could discuss all things obxing and if the thread doesnt interest you you can just move on to the next one some people are too big in the mouth cheers

Somali Sanil likes this.
  2. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    ChunderButtocks ?? You remember him, can’t think of anyone else. Yeah, you’ll get use to this place. Half the mods are sound, the other half left wing snowflake Biden supporters

Big Boy Battersby likes this.
  3. willcross

willcross Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 11, 2006
    If Joshua doesn’t duck Savarese (big if) then Lou out boxes him at range. While Joshua may be physically taller, Lou is much taller mentally, psychologically, and spiritually.

4. MrHello

MrHello Member Full Member

Jun 12, 2016
    If this is a joke its a every bad joke. Savarese's greatest accomplishments were getting beat by an ancient George Foreman, and koed by a Mike Tyson on cocaine. AJ does him under six.

5. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Who's your second fav fighter? McNeeley? Lol

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  6. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    ...but did you not realize this BigBoyBattersby is a forumist who uses a new avatar to make fun of you?

7. LoadedGlove

LoadedGlove Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 6, 2019
    Mate, is there a responsible adult looking after you ? Savarese's best win is against Buster Mathis Jr. Joshua would roll right over him.

8. Big Boy Battersby

Big Boy Battersby New Member banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2021
    Is there a reason why on this forum people can't just answer the question or just move to another thread if it doesn't interest them what's with all of the remarks. Many people with small man syndrome on the forum unfortunately who wouldn't say any of these things in reality. It's a shame being friendly costs nothing. I just feel sorry for people who carry frustration around obviously and have negative vibes

I can't remember anyone by name on there just from trying to remember. I remember the whole aol setup where I would login and it would have the browser, AIM, e-mail all on one interface kind of thing and I would go on and have a look at the boxing through that it was an awesome friendly place a lot of good discussions that I would read through late at night after work. Great memories man good to see someone else who remembers it. I have found a lot of friendly people here but some people who are just jackasses but that's the internet in 2021 I guess!

Somali Sanil likes this.