Malignaggi v McGregor in a boxing match at 154 is inevitable

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Oct 21, 2018.

1. BoyBato

BoyBato Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    Pac has enough pride to not fight boxing wannabes

titanic and HerolGee like this.
  2. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Aye, doesn't look good for him from what I've read

3. BigStiffIdiot

BigStiffIdiot Safer than Adam Smith's laptop password. Full Member

Sep 4, 2018
    You've probably seen the same collection of screenshots etc that I have seen. Although money speaks and pay offs are unfortunately more well received than bringing people to justice more often than not when it comes to celebs. I am sure all will come to light soon.

4. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    That joke has already been told by Floyd so NO

5. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Pac has done more than enough to cement his legacy as one of the best....and If having an easy side show beatdown makes him $50m then why not.

Then it's also guranteee to re spark interest in Floyd remarch among casual fans.

I don't want to see Pac get his head damaged by fighting Spence or Crawford, he's done everything in the ring so any type of side show is excusable for him

Big Ukrainian likes this.
  6. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Massive rumours in the UK Connor McGregor is going to be named in a **** inquiry this week?? Anyone else heard this???

7. zicas

zicas Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Why would he go for a circus with someone who's 0-1, when he's still live enough to compete with any of the top welters today?

8. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Because the goal is to retire and spend time with your family, and not get brain damaged. He is 40....look at what just happened to Stevenson...this is a brutal sport.

So what if he beat Broner, he is not the same fighter, make good money and retire already. He's got nothing left to proove.

9. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    I’m a fan of Paulie as a commentator and don’t blame him chasing the big dollars against Conor but some of his trash talk has been cringe worthy in his desperation to get the fight.

Apart from some beef when he was a sparring partner for Conor, Paulie doesn’t deserve the fight and it has little appeal considering Paulie even in his prime was never a big draw or that exciting to watch let alone now when he’s well past it.