Margarito vs. Judah

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by hipnusol, Jul 18, 2007.

1. digiram

digiram Active Member Full Member

May 22, 2005
    That's the problem with Zab. He beats just about everyone one to the punch, but just stops punching and turns into a shell after 4 rounds.

Waste of talent. :patsch

My pick is Margaret TKO 10.

2. Carlos Primera

Carlos Primera Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 8, 2007
    zab could have success in the early rounds, by firing straight shots beating wide throwing margo to the punch. margos got a solid chin though and his pressure would probably get to zab who has a propensity to fold in the later rounds.

3. paulfv

paulfv Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Please, PLEASE make this fight happen. Chicken Dance II, for sure.

Margarito would TOTALLY DESTROY Judah, completely walk through him.

I would love to see this fight.

4. Antwuan Maxx

Antwuan Maxx Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 23, 2006
    So you're saying Zab doesn't hit a lot harder than Williams? :huh

Anyway, Judah-Margarito would be a pick em fight. I'd say Judah early or Marg mid to late. People look at Margarito as some kind of unshakable force. I say if Clottey can rock Marg with counter right hands, Judah can seriously hurt him with that straight left.

5. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006
  6. Lance_Uppercut

Lance_Uppercut ESKIMO Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    He was also faster, more agile, and better defensivley then Baldomir. And faster and more agile then Cotto. You seem to be leaving toughness both physically and mentally, which Zab severly lacks. Zab isn't a stick & mover fighter, nor is he one to stick to a game plan for an entire fight.

Margarito my UD or late TKO.

7. Lance_Uppercut

Jul 19, 2004

If he coulda won them, he woulda won them. Sorry, Cotto is MUCH better then Zab.

There's no proof that he can even make adjustments. It's more like wishful thinking on your part.

8. Fab2333

Fab2333 Needs to Get It 2Gether Full Member

Oct 25, 2006
    dumb statements or factual ones. PW dont hit as hard as Zab
    Zab aint no front runner. Just b/c Floyd did what he had to do to slow him down to win the fight dont mean hes a front runner. The body shots took a toll on zab, and that can happen to any fighter, that doesnt make him a front runner. And for the last time Antonio Margarito is a BUM. He is trash, he dont got no boxing skill I dont see why people even mention him like he is an elite fighter. I dont care what he does, he aint nothin but a C class fighter. he has no skill. I dont kno why people cant see it. He lost to PW a B class fighter at best. Paul made a lot of mistakes that night. But Margarito was so damn limited that he couldnt do anything about it. Margo looked like trash that night. He lost fair and square, the fight wasnt even close. Cant understand why people think he has talent, dude has no jab, no speed, defense is suspect. He throws hook so wide, anyone can telegraph them. Like I cant see why you like him. And he has the nerve to say hes the most feared Welterweight. Paleeease. Do us all a favor and go back to the gym and learn the fundamentals first. Bum ass

9. Fab2333

Oct 25, 2006
    i agree with that, he has the advantages against a lot of fighters, he just need to change his corner to help with the toughness area mentally etc. If he had Manny as his trainer, I think you would see a different Zab Judah IMO

10. Lance_Uppercut

Jul 19, 2004
    A changed corner don't mean **** when you're hit hard on the button and you go into survival mode or retreat.

It doesn't matter how many advantages you have over other fighters. ONly two things matter in a fight, can you take the other guys punch, or can he take yours.

11. Fab2333

Oct 25, 2006
    Zab took a lot of punches from Cotto, and still went on, he showed a lot of heart in that fight. I personally think the low blows did affect him to some degree. i dont care, if you get hit in the nuts 2wice, and he took hard shots down there. Without gettin adequate time to rest. Its going to affect you one way or another

12. Lance_Uppercut

Jul 19, 2004

I never liked Zab that much, and I never hid that fact. But he showed great heart and never quit. He shoulda took more time on the nutshots if it hurt so much. Wile I do think they hurt, I don't believe they affected the outcome. Cotto was just too relentless, determined, and strong.

13. Fab2333

Oct 25, 2006
    I like Zab, he has a lot of natural talent that I think with the right trainers he can perfect and be a great fighter. He needs a new trainer period

14. the_what

the_what Bolo Punch KO Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Margarito by KO. Judah is gonna be damaged goods now that Cotto has roughed him up.

15. Fab2333

Oct 25, 2006
    and neither is Margorito, MArgo walks around at 180 pounds. So come with another xcuse. Margo cant box period. He got no skill