Martin Bakole vs Daniel Dubois sparring rumour

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Jun 20, 2018.

1. SambaKing1

SambaKing1 Member banned Full Member

Mar 31, 2018
    The big gent Bakole has had his say on the Dubois sparring story by saying he iced Tom Little in two rounds of sparring.

What a sweet fella big Bakole seems to be. Go on big man!!

velagod, moog and CutThroatFade like this.
  2. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Lol I like this guy.

Scissors and SambaKing1 like this.
  3. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Billy Nelson used to be on here regularly and we had a little bit of access to a top trainer (criminally underrated) we could ask questions and maybe get some knowledge about the fighters he was training and about the sport in general.

But some people thought it was better to abuse him, ridicule him and take great pleasure when a fighter he was working with or connected to was beaten.

I haven't seen him post on here for a very long time, I'm actually surprised he came on for as long as he did when you saw the way he was treated.

My point is we could have asked more questions about Bakole and maybe even got the truth/confirmation or some idea about these sparring sessions if some people were not such a-holes.

So in future if you get the chance to have a little chat with a fighter, trainer or anybody connected to boxing in here then be polite and respectful, you might not agree with them and you may not even like them but if you love boxing then I can't understand why you wouldn't want to be educated and informed by somebody actually involved in the sport.

Mini Rant Over..... errrr Cobblers..... Ok it's over now..... Yeah it's over.

Anyway, personally hope this Bakole character is the real deal, seems like a nice man when I saw him in an interview with Billy Nelson and I'd like to see them both make some waves in the heavyweight division.

4. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Yeah I tried to tag him a few threads now but he seems to no longer log in.

Billy’s a good man from what I seen, just a good boxing man.

5. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    Yeah he is, he is funny too.

Anyway, it just blows me away when I see it on here, I expect it on twitter because twitter is troll heaven but this is basically a dedicated boxing site with far fewer people so posters will get a reply from people like Billy Nelson but some people just seem to take great delight in abusing people actually involved in boxing and driving them off the boards.

Tony Bellew is another one, he would come in here and have a chat but that just used to spiral out of control and people were extremely abusive and showed him absolutely no respect.

Bellew is not everybody's favourite and I understand that but again.. we had some access in here to talk Boxing with a man that has gone on to become a world champion and done good things.

It's just ignorant if you say you're a boxing fan.

Camaris, dryzer, Heisenberg and 3 others like this.
  6. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    Who rattled my cage today?

:risas3:

I'm on one again, maybe I should have a nice herbal tea.. or a Stella, yeah I'll probably go with the the Stella.

Potwash and Scissors like this.
  7. Snowy1989

Snowy1989 Active Member Full Member

Dec 22, 2015
    Totally agree N17. I've only recently started posting in here and it's enjoyable to read and participate in boxing discussion that doesn't have to resort in personal insults when someone doesn't share your opinion.

If there's anyone involved in boxing browsing the forum it would be good to hear from you.

N17, Potwash, Twentyman and 2 others like this.
  8. Sphillips

Sphillips Active Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Yes and no.

Billy was a troll himself and well capable of dishing out abuse.

N17, lepinthehood and ryanm8655 like this.
  9. SambaKing1

SambaKing1 Member banned Full Member

Mar 31, 2018
    This place, especially the british section, seems to be a great place these days. You can disagree without it turning into a slagging match... Mostly.

N17, Potwash and Scissors like this.
  10. DJN16

DJN16 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    It was good having Billy on here and seeing the perspective of a professional trainer. However at times I think he enjoyed the confrontation.

Be good to hear from him again.

On another note I think the British Boxing Forum is really strong just now. Good mix of posters, so please let's keep it up.

N17, Scissors and ryanm8655 like this.
  11. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Billy is very active on Twitter, constantly posting under boxers’ and managers’ tweets begging for a Bakole fight. He certainly is doing his best to get Bakole’s name out there.

N17, destruction and 305th like this.
  12. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I’ve said the same in the past, mate, I totally agree with you.

Good shout mate. Someone called another poster some derogatory word the other week whilst trying to make a point. There was absolutely no need for it at all, and whilst it had nowt to do with me I felt compelled to challenge them on it. I think they felt a bit daft about it and reigned it in. Apart from the overly harsh admin, it really is down to each and everyone one of us all to keep it respectful. Like you say, we can disagree without getting personal. It’s a nice atmosphere on here and we can moderate it ourselves.

N17, Potwash, DJN16 and 2 others like this.
  13. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    Aside from Hearn's voluntary Troll Army of "AJ fans", there's bound to be a few pro's on here under aliases and even more likely to be a few journo's getting the low-downs on fighters they know little about in time for the deadline.

14. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    With the kind of power that Bakole possesses. I don’t see it any fighters interests to sign to fight him.

I hope he gets some financial backing because with that kind of punching power he could go places.

15. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    This content is protected