Mike Tyson vs Andy Ruiz

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by reckless, Jun 4, 2019.

1. MyHairlineIsGone

MyHairlineIsGone New Member banned Full Member

Sep 15, 2019
    Lol you had me going until you brought up 180 pound Rocky Marciano and 190 pound Jack Dempsey. Then I realize nothing you type can be taken seriously.

2. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    :bandit:

3. Sting like a bean

Sting like a bean Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Oh, you’re one of those guys whose commentary can be distilled entirely, without the slightest loss of substance or subtlety, to “weight”. Idiots of your caliber never last long here.

BCS8 likes this.
  4. Gazelle Punch

Gazelle Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 15, 2018
    Kind of unfair to put Ruiz against any ATGs yet till we see more. Let’s see how he handles a Fury, Miller, Wilder with all the different styles

5. ray fritz

ray fritz Active Member Full Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Tyson in cakewalk 3

6. MyHairlineIsGone

MyHairlineIsGone New Member banned Full Member

Sep 15, 2019
    No I am one of those guys with a fully functioning adult brain that realizes their are weight classes for a reason. I am one of those guys who has a grown up brain and realizes the last time there was a 180 pound heavyweight champion was back in the 50's. You one the other hand are one of those guys who live in their little fantasy world where their little 180 pound boxing TV heroes could compete with modern heavyweights. My point stands. The moment a person brings up Jack Dempsey, Gene Tunney, or Rocky Marciano in a thread comparing modern heavyweights you know you can't take them seriously anymore.

Lol also me a idiot? The only idiot here are people like you. You know what I do to idiots like you? Ignore them. Just like people do you people in the real world. Go away now.

7. Sting like a bean

Sting like a bean Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Apr 9, 2017
    You are not a person. You’re a poorly assembled chain of platitudes.