My boxing trainer doesn't leave me alone.

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by Amds, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Amds

Amds New Member Full Member

Dec 20, 2017
    1)I wouldn't never joke about boxing,never.You're being disrespectful right now,cut it.
    2)I don't own a smartphone,so i have to get my friend to video tape me and a free bag to do my thing without other people around.
    3)My footwork is so horrible,that i know idiots like you are going to troll me for it.Therefore i'm ashamed to say that i don't want to show it,i will probably video tape me from waist-above.

2. Amds

Dec 20, 2017
    I will post it,in this weekend 100%.But my footwork sucks a lot,i'm telling you from now to know.

3. Giacomino

Giacomino Member Full Member

Oct 15, 2016
    No problem. The objective is not to slaughter you if you aren't already sugar Ray Robinson - it's simply about making adjustments and improvements. Sometimes even making minor changes can have a big positive effect, and it is often easier to see these when you look at someone else.

lucky luke likes this.
  4. Mr.DagoWop

Mr.DagoWop Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2015
    1. I don't care what you would joke about and that's funny considering you are telling people you're gonna kick their ass. I'll cut nothing.
    2. Who doesn't own a smartphone? Why did you accept the terms then? Sounds like you're coming up with all of these excuses after the fact.
    3. Funny that you never mentioned it BEFORE you agreed to put up bagwork. No. If you're going to show bag work then show you're entire body. Nobody is going to make fun of you unless you show us really crap bag work then act like you're hot ****.

But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to put up. You're just blowing smoke and would have posted it if you had any intention.

joe brown likes this.
  5. Amds

Dec 20, 2017
    Thank you for the serious response,i truly appreciate it and i agree.I'm going to share it and i will be waiting for your responses.
    Also Sugar Robinson is the best ever existed hands down :D

6. Amds

Dec 20, 2017
    2->I accepted the terms,because i want to improve.And yes i bring up excuses because i'm afraid of the crappy results of my boxing.Atleast i'm honest with it.
    3->I never acted like i'm hot ****,you act like you're hot ****.Stop projecting your insecurities to me,just because i'm a newbie and a novicer in boxing.That doesn't mean that i'm going to suck your dick cause you can kick my ass in sparring.Do you understand mf?

7. Mr.DagoWop

Jul 1, 2015
    "I don't act like I'm hot **** you act like you're hot ****!" lol takes me back to 4th grade.

Your entire post is laughable. You talk a lot of ****. Put up the bag work and show us this jaw dropping power you claim to have or move on and stay the troll you are.

8. Amds

Dec 20, 2017
    Damn right i'm going to do it,i never claimed that it is jaw-dropping though.

9. Mr.DagoWop

Jul 1, 2015
    You said everything but. What has stopped you since saturday from posting it?

10. Amds

Dec 20, 2017
    I don't have a smartphone 1)
    I have to find a bag atleast 70kgs(otherwise it will be pointless) 2)
    My trainer doesn't let me hit the bag hard,that's actually why i have so many problems with him"you got to snap your punches more!!!!!!speed over power and all that bull**** 3)
    But those don't matter i will upload it,but i want you to tell me what do you want to see exactly.Hooks?Body blows?Straight jabs?Or what i would do in general?Also how do i upload it here after i pass it in my computer?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  11. Mr.DagoWop

Jul 1, 2015
    Then why did you agree in the first place? Why are you bringing that up now?

You don't need a 70 kg bag. A standard 100 lb bag will do just fine.

He's not preventing you from hitting it hard. He's preventing you from being sloppy and doing things that will never go in a fight. Anyone can just stand there and hit it as hard as they possibly can paying no attention to form. You're supposed to strengthen the punches you'll throw in an actual fight. Speed is greater than power it's not bs.

Just do whatever you usually do. The fact that you have to ask us what you want to throw on the bag is a sign you don't know what you're doing. I don't believe you actually train.

Put it on youtube. Go to a website called streamable.com then paste the link to the youtube video and create the streamable video then delete it off of youtube.

12. Amds

Dec 20, 2017
    When i asked what you want me to do was because i usually start with some jabs/straights and then going in to start body blows-hooks(to improve my infighting)
    Anyway you will see.But telling me that i don't train at all when i go to the boxing gym to train 1.45 hours and 1-2 hours to the gym everyday is overboarding.For ****s sake i'm a newbie.
    Also,you dont hit the bag always with the specific rythm.Most of the times the first two rounds (4minutes each)are straight punches and movement.Then we seperate the other three in 3 minutes,adding slipping 1-1-2-6 etc
    That's why i asked you,what do you want to see.My endurance,my form,my speed,all together,me snapping.The position of my hands,if i protect my jaw or just power.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  13. JagOfTroy

JagOfTroy Jag Full Member

Jul 5, 2009
    This thread is biggest waste of time ever.

It is clear he's one of those newbies who doesn't listen. Let him figure it out on his own, the hard way.

14. Amds

Dec 20, 2017
    Never said that i want the easy way,but i'm open to critism when it comes to my perfomance.
    Well anyway,i will upload the video in this week.Then we can see if i'm just a **** talker.
    Also you claim that this thread is the biggest waste of time ever,but you just wasted your time on it.
    Genius.

15. c288t

c288t New Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2017
    do you get along with this trainer outside off training like when your finished you say goodbye and greet each other when you arrive and maybe have short small talk or does he seem to ignore you