napa-haskins

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Vantage_West, Sep 21, 2007.

1. BigEars

BigEars Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 30, 2006
    Napa could have made a very good Light-Flyweight or Flyweight if he had a bigger punch but lets not get ahead of ourselves . He was thoroughly outboxed by Damaen Kelly(you could make a case for a shutout , but for some reason it was scored just 3 points for Kelly) and Kelly hasn't exactly got the best of digs himself(although he was supremely skilled)

I think the lack of real depth in the Flyweight-Super Bantamweight classes in Britain really hurts the fighters and hinders them from reaching their potential .

2. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    i felt that he seemed to have that oldschool but new school style of fighting. a shame he doesnt have the wallop behind his punch becuas i think he could do really well.

he is very underated even with his record he was very respected.

3. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    yeah totally anyone remember frances 'pocket battleship' ampofo
    big big puncher real one shot power but had to pack more muscle on becuase of the lack of opposition at strawieght.

real shame becuase this extra bulk really wieghed down on him and tired him out.

4. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    What about Robbie Regan? wicked fighter and undoubtably world class.... he should have stayed at flyweight. I've heard he is homeless now. ****in shame :verysad