Naseem Hamed

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Throwing doubles, Aug 9, 2007.

1. The taff

The taff Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2005
    Yeh, but did you wreck someones life in the process driving like a maniac??
    No??

Well if you were in the guys shoes who had every bone broke in his body, you may not think Naz paid his dues. He only served 4 months of his prison sentence. Some justice system we have.

2. Outboxer

Outboxer Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 29, 2005
    As a person, I don't really like Hamed.

As a boxer, he was entertaining as hell. He brought the featherweight division to life.

[YT]pfUFYtXNN0A[/YT]

3. chambers80

chambers80 Member Full Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Ha! Quality!

4. chambers80

Jun 26, 2007
    He was on the wrong side of the road...****!

5. Charles187

Charles187 Active Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Actually no, but I could have done. Quite easily. But I didnt.

6. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    The sentence should be the same whether the crash victim is killed or not.

7. TIGEREDGE

TIGEREDGE Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 10, 2007
    COULDN'T OF SAID IT BETTER. THE **** SHOULD OF BEEN HANGED

8. albaneze

albaneze HAXHI - The new Champ Full Member

Jun 20, 2007
    **** all you dumb asses who lie to yourselves of saying that i will obey the rules and i will never do something against the rules.

I said it once and i say it again, i dont like Naz for what he is and also his boxing style sucks, but **** happens and it can happen to anywone.

He was driving on the wrong side of the road but with a mc mercedes with ****ing extreeme power produced by the english sold for 320 000 sterling, oohh making money out of it is likable, but banging a guy who comes out of a DIP its unacceptable eee.

Bull**** English people and rules. I ****ing hate the way you act man, you act like ***ots and talk like bitches making ******ed faces while talking, like you got somthing stucked on your throats.

As a recap **** happens and it can happen to anyone. This time was Naz next time it can be me or you, so think before drinking, buying a MC Mercedes for ****ing 320 K of pounds and think much more before going out in a road from a ****ing DIP.

**** the Brits.

9. Nemesis

Nemesis Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 9, 2005
    well stop speaking our fecking language, imigrant :good

10. albaneze

Jun 20, 2007
    Hahaha, normally europeans can speak more than 2 languages but ****ing brits cant speak more than one, you know why coz they are dumb. i aint imigrant i live in my own country and screw you english hypocrits.
    Always blame the others normally those who are not english natives, for doing the damage, but when you do those shits yourselves you dont really stress upon.

Do you know how you can mess with an english nerves.

Asking him where are you from? and after he replies, say never heard of it where is it located on the map. Dumb lazy *******s.

11. Nemesis

Dec 9, 2005
    Achilles, ban this imigrant

12. NOrth

NOrth Active Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2006
    Hope he "speaks" english better than he writes the ****ing thing.

As for speaking more than one language. I do speak more than one, but I think you'll find many Brits only speak English as we are an island surrounded by water. Historically we dont have a multi cultural society like many european countries who border other nations who have different languages. Granted this is now changing as means of moving between countries is becoming easier.

Dont get it.

13. chambers80

Jun 26, 2007
    Where the car was made, how much it cost and the country it the crash happened has nothing to do with the fact that Naz was on the wrong side of the road and ruined someones life!

Driving on the correct side of the road is a law throughout the world not just in England.

14. Nemesis

Dec 9, 2005
    hey stop picking on the imigrant ;)

15. albaneze

Jun 20, 2007
    Hey Nemesis stop picking my balls.

I am not defending Naz, but what i was saying was that **** happens to everyone , and i am sure everyone of us if we have that kind of car will do something stupid.
    It all started as a speed limit thing and it degenerated to this point.
    I hate it how you brits play the clean *******s, like you never exceeded a speed limit.
    Anyways he should be punished for his deeds, and has been punished.

Thats it i dont need this anymore, full of shite.