Nigel Benn & The Essex boys

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by jdempsey85, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Peter__1987

Peter__1987 Guest

Don't know who Martindale is, where is he from?

And yeah mate, that O'Mahoney is a ****ing idiot.

Proper wannabe celebrity gangster, what a ****ing loser, I'd rather work at Mcdonalds.

2. lordgore

lordgore Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2010
  3. Peter__1987

Peter__1987 Guest

4. lordgore

Nov 14, 2010
    Video of him on youtube going to town on some bloke that pulls up into his drive looking for trouble,Billy walks over and batters the poor ****er as he's trying to drive off :lol:.He made a **** load of youtube videos and unfortunately got mixed up with alot of wronguns,thought people were stalking him and ****.
    Alot of people reckon him a bully but he always seemed sound to be fair.

5. lordgore

Nov 14, 2010
  6. Peter__1987

Peter__1987 Guest

:lol:

That's quality, who's that?

The whole celebrity gangster thing is awful isnt it, they just make themselves look like tits, Im just watching this one here and Carlton Leach is showing off his ****ing Scarface poster on his landing.

A 50 odd year old bloke with a ****in Scarface poster, You couldn't make it up :lol:

7. lordgore

Nov 14, 2010
    Ricky Grover, funny ****er, shits allover that celeb gangster ****,has a movie out Big Fat Gypsy Gangster.Used to be a bit of a **** himself growing up apparently,him and his mates robbed a jewelery shop with him as the getaway driver,when they were running out he was nowhere to be seen .. had ****ed off to buy himself a sarnie :lol:,gave up on a life of crime after that.

8. lordgore

Nov 14, 2010
    He's obviously never seen the ****ing movie :lol: if he had he'd realize it's that sort of behaviour that got two of his mates killed! Gangsters and Scarface :patsch

9. Peter__1987

Peter__1987 Guest

:lol:

****ing brilliant.

I don't know why I'm interested in the whole Gangster culture, It's kind of embarrassing but it does interest me.

I've watched about 5 Essex Boys documentaries on the back of this thread.

10. Peter__1987

Peter__1987 Guest

Cringeworthy as **** isn't it mate? If I went round my dads house and he had a Scarface poster up I'd have to be having serious words with him.

Leach does seem a nice fella though, I wouldn't mind one of his "A Night With's".

I bet he'd have some ****ing good stories.

11. lordgore

Nov 14, 2010
    Curiosity for me mainly,my old man used to go on about the **** him and his brothers used to get upto,the fights they had etc,who were the toughest blokes around town and what not ... then going down the pubs and associating with people (not on the level of the guys you see in these docus) but some nasty ****ers locally,get chatting to alot of dealers aswell who tell you their tall tales ... It was those hard ******* books and lenny mcleans that got me into the proper "tough guy" stuff but the interest was always there .. am I tough? Not really,and I'd much rather read about it than be involved.

12. Peter__1987

Peter__1987 Guest

Yeah pretty much the same with me to be honest mate, I'd rather read about it and watch stuff on youtube than be involved.

A life of crime is a mug's game in most cases really.

The Essex Boys stuff is interesting though, for some reason.

Do you think the blokes in jail are the ones who did it?

13. lordgore

Nov 14, 2010
    I think Mahoney is more involved than what he lets on (which ain't much) .. over on his forum he always hints that he was in some way connected, gives it all the :hey bull**** like a smart arsed child,reckons he knows who did it and it'll come out in time .... he himself thinks steele and whomes are innocent,and if he thinks he knows who did it,he should open that mouth of his instead of holding back info,grade A weapon he is.

14. Peter__1987

Peter__1987 Guest

Where is this infamous forum? I need to read some of this bollocks he is spouting.

What does he say about Leach?

Leach slags him off in his book.

Says he was always desperate for a picture whenever there was "faces" around.

15. lordgore

Nov 14, 2010
    Yeah he ain't keen on Leach,reckons he was a tag along for Tate and Tucker and not much else,reckons he's all mouth etc

http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6