Nina Hughes

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Beale, May 14, 2024.

1. Manning

Manning Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 6, 2011
    "This was the one thing, we didn't want to happen."

Boxing announcer

Holler likes this.
  2. CASEMIRO78

CASEMIRO78 New Member Full Member

Oct 1, 2023

Despite it being on one of the channels he bangs on about refusing to subscribe to probably.

3. Craigt93

Craigt93 Member Full Member

Oct 15, 2020
    I’m very confused by this… in what way does she feel she’s been robbed because a ring announcer announced it wrong?

Very deranged.

4. Beale

Beale Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 13, 2023
    Welcome to the forum and it is really good to see a newcomer with such in-depth knowledge on the history of posts on the forum giving it large on day 1.

Now find a post by ME that states that I do not subscribe to either Sky Sports or TNT Sports.

I predict this time next year Rodders, you will still be looking.

On other matters, I hear DAZN UK is the worst value subscription on the world, female boxing is boring and Hearn is a liar.

ash234, Bob Flaps and Terminator like this.
  5. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Ganging up on Beale isn't good for this thread by the way, let it go, he's entitled to think what he thinks and he often explains his reasoning, we don't always have to agree. I'm a Price fan but I found that very underwhelming, I watch women's sports, I follow the football and boxing to a certain extent but I'm under no illusion that at this point in time the quality is all over the place which can sometimes make it entertaining but other times can make it incredibly hard on the eyes.

CASEMIRO78 and pow like this.
  6. Vince Voltage

Vince Voltage Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 1, 2011
    I actually thought Hughes’ activity had won her the fight anyway.

ryanm8655, Sonny1 and Noel857 like this.
  7. Shawn michaels

Shawn michaels Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2022
    And he pretends to be a scouser. What a strange character.

8. Noel857

Noel857 I Am Duran Full Member

Mar 24, 2019
    Didn`t know that but also pretends to be a boxing fan but never has anything positive to say

9. CASEMIRO78

Oct 1, 2023

Thanks Jurgen, appreciate the passive-aggressive welcome message and all that.

I'm not a new member but I have rarely posted or interacted much before now. I do enjoy reading the posts on here though.

I also apologise that I do not have evidence of you subscribing to Sky or to TNT. My comment and the implications that it brought were more based on your continued and consistent references to IPTV based viewing which is illegal in UK.

10. William Reader

William Reader Member Full Member

May 16, 2024
    I do not understand the lady who thinks she was robbed. It was the other lady who was put through it. The good looking one was the one who actually won and had to go through that ordeal. I would never have seen this because women's boxing is not something I watch. That's when I pop into the kitchen or do some other jobs around the house, when it's forced upon me during a card.

ash234 and CASEMIRO78 like this.
  11. CASEMIRO78

Oct 1, 2023
    Fair enough and thanks for flagging this. Agree that if anyone thinks there is ganging up (doesn't really matter what the detail is) then it's fruitless and will basically just clog up whatever the thread is

Really wasn't my intention as I just felt there've been a large and frequent volume of anti-womens boxing posts and I was just responding to that. I recognise that there were a few posts like this in a short space of time and from more than one user

I've said everything I could say on this subject already anyway so won't come back to anything again after this one

More importantly I hope you all enjoy Saturday's card

Last edited: May 16, 2024
    Noel857 likes this.