Oleksandr Usyk vs Dereck Chisora Who Wins??

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by daverobin, Oct 26, 2019.

1. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I've never wasted my time dating someone that didn't know how to spell. Problem solved.

2. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    ...that didn’t *know*...

:dancer2::dancer2:

George Crowcroft and CST80 like this.
  3. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Usyk stops him late. Chisora hates movement and throws wide shots that should be easy enough to see coming. He'll gas after 5 or 6 rounds and then be target practice. Doubt he'll hit the deck, ref will likely wave it off.

4. THE BLADE 2

THE BLADE 2 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2009
    WOULD stop him late.Usyk does not want the fight, taking the safe route for the vacant WBO title probably against Parker.

5. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Does Usyk not want this fight? Based on what? I don't think Kabayel is any better than Usyk and he used a jab and move technique to nullify Chisora. So did Pulev, who isn't a better boxer than Usyk either. I don't think it's that dangerous a fight for Usyk personally. If he does his usual slow start then the first few rounds could pose a threat but after that I just see Chisora plodding and breathing heavy

6. PunchersChance.

PunchersChance. Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Usyk couldn’t stop Breidis, Hunter or Glowacki but he’s gonna stop Chisora. Sure.

MrFoFody and Aydamn like this.
  7. THE BLADE 2

Jul 14, 2009
    Based on Eddie Hearn.

8. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    The better question is why does nine-loss Chisora deserve a fight with an undefeated superstar talent like Usyk? Did Chisora just beat Parker, did he? No, he would have been schooled there. He beat an unprepared and happy-to-lose Price, who had three weeks notice and apparently very little sparring.

Usyk should comfortably out-box Chisora and maybe close an eye or two, probably can't stop him properly. Chisora doesn't hit like Gassiev aor Breidis, so Usyk should be able to handle any hayemakers that get through.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  9. PunchersChance.

PunchersChance. Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Chisora hits way harder than Breidis lol, harder than Gassiev too who’s power is very overrated. Both would get bodied.

MrFoFody and Aydamn like this.
  10. _Scott_

_Scott_ Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Parker has no single intention to fight Chisora because he knows he's getting bullied around. Parker doesn't have the right mentality to deal with the pressure.

Aydamn likes this.
  11. THE BLADE 2

Jul 14, 2009
    Wo did Usyk beat at heavyweight? Stop looking for excuses. Usyk could very well face Chisora, the fight would make perfect sense.

12. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Full Member

May 18, 2013
    Since it's Usyk you know it will take place in Chisora backyard!

13. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Loooool Usyk would handle hayemakers from Chisora???

close an eye or two in Chisoras face???

Hahaha ive heard it all

facepalm

MrFoFody and PunchersChance. like this.
  14. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    He welcomed punches from Joyce in the amateurs, without headgear.

Chisora's are winged and wide, Usyk would evade most and the ones he does/would take, I reckon 1. He'd have took enough of the sting out of it by moving with it and 2. He'd be able to take

15. LeftRightDownThePipe

LeftRightDownThePipe Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Aug 14, 2018
    You’re such a ****ing idiot. :lol::lol:

Gassiev’s power is “overrated”? Chisora hits “way harder” than Briedis? :lol: Chisora is a Never Was at his best but now he’s back to being a savior for you parasites. Lol He had his chance and got thoroughly outboxed by Vitali then schooled and stopped by Fury.

But by all means, jump on the dereck chisora hype train again! :lol: When he loses to either Usyk or gets his brain shut off by Hrgovic (I can see them making that fight) your dumb bitter posts will be a treat.